Sharp - Aquos - 65

Sharp - Aquos - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Black

BY SHARP

This UB30U Series televesion has everything you want in a Smart Tv and MORE The 2160p 4K Ultra HD picture is 4x sharper than standard full HD Non 4K content gets displayed at near-4K Ultra HD resolution thanks to Sharp39s powerful image processor Rev. see more...

Sharp - Aquos - 65
Nate T.
Fredericktown, OH
Overall, this wasn't a bad TV. The smart apps worked well and streamed well! One thing that was rather annoying was that we could not get the darn thing to turn off! It would always go to art mode and show pictures of masterpieces. While that's cool, it's not energy efficient! Nice TV, overall great image quality, it definitely had some bugs to it.
Katie C.
Travis Afb, CA
Perfect size flat screen! I love how it fits in my living room and the qualities great! It's super fun to watch TV on it. My only complaint is you can't install more apps on the tv, even though it's called a smart tv.
Raquel L.
I've had this TV for a while and I'm in love with the view. It very easy to use. The image is like the name os beautiful. I did upgrade to the 4k but I can't tell the difference.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
The quality is clear and crisp. I like the fact that it's a smart tv. However I have Apple products and they don't sync up unlike android.
stephanie b.
Porter, TX
The only downfall to this TV is that you can not get hulu on it. we have been using a wii to watch shows off of hulu
Lindsay V.
I love the way this TV is and shows the picture in the screen! If you want a big TV this is the one for you!
Alexis B.
Love our new TV it's nice to have Netflix and Internet build into it for wen others want to view with you.
Amira E.
Irvine, CA
Very nice very good clear picture nice colours great sound enjoy watching movie kids love it great HD photo
Amber G.
Wahiawa, HI
The color quality isn't the best but overall it's a good TV for the price we paid.