Sharp - Aquos - 65

Sharp - Aquos - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black

BY SHARP

Sharp - AQUOS - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV - Black see more...

Sharp - Aquos - 65
Sharp - Aquos - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black
Claudia K.
Las Vegas, NV
Nice TV with beautiful picture and nice sound, however have has some issues with the smart TV aspects. sometimes it doesn't want to connect properly, also every now and then the screen will just turn green and the TV will reboot. the netflix button on the remote is a nice touch for easy access to netflix, however not being able to have hulu on the TV is very annoying, I ended up getting an apple TV to use with the television so the smart capabilities are basically useless to me now. overall it is a perfectly fine TV and well worth the money, but if you are looking for a lot of smart features, this might not be for you
Christine D.
Toomsboro, GA
Love this tv. I had a 60" before this one that got a purple dot that kept growing and sharp replaced the TV for a newer and bigger one. So far I love this TV and haven't noticed any graphic problems. They only downside is that this TV doesn't come with Hulu. I have looked for a "app" store to try and download it and I don't think you can download any other apps other than what comes on it. I mostly use Netflix and YouTube on this tv.
Elizabeth W.
Dayton, OH
I find this to be a good quality TV. The smart TV really only gets used for Netflix, but it's a nice feature to have. The picture is clear. We have had it for about a year with no issues. It meets my expectations for a tv. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Have had this TV for 4 years and have never had one issue with it. Easy set up, got it for a killer deal and has exceeded my expectations for my first smart tv. Highly recommend this awesome TV to everyone!
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
So in love with this tv. Great quality and nice size. Combine this with surround sound and your movies and sports experience totally changes
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Great price and great quality! Perfect for gamers and anyone who loves watching tv. Sharp TVs have lasted me a while too!
Jacquelyn A.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
The pixels on this TV are great, the timing around the TV makes it looks sleek. This TV is slim and lightweight
Lyndsey R.
Anoka, MN
Very very good quality. No issues with it at all. Love the smart functions and the clearness of the picture!
Margaret G.
Great pixel quality, great sound. It is thicker than I expected, but it fits well in my television cabinet.
Corn M.
Denair, CA
We love our sharp tv. Great picture! We mounted on our wall and have not had any problems at all