ElectronicsTelevisionSharp
Aquos 60" Diag LED Smart HDTV 3D and 4K Ready

Sharp Aquos 60" Diag. LED Smart HDTV 3D and 4K Ready

by Sharp

Advance orders ship 2/24/14.

I've been looking at getting a smart tv, but are they worth the extra? I do have an xbox 1 to watch things on.
Start your review of Sharp Aquos 60" Diag. LED Smart HDTV 3D and 4K Ready!
Danielle Y.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I've had this same tv for years and I absolutely love it! It has survived my littles so that's saying alot. They always try to finger the screen. I always get compliments on it everyone people are over. They love the picture and if course the size. Very durable too. It has survived 4 moves. Definitely recommend this tv!
Carletta J.
Rock Island, IL
Oh I love my television. My picture is so clear and it come with so much. My TV viewing is awesome
Diana G.
San Antonio, TX
This tv is wonderful I've had it for 1yr now and it's picture is clear and it makes you feel like your in the movie the only thing I would fix is the settings can use some tweaking but still vwer
Jen B.
Lisbon, ME
Love this TV so much. Has roku built into it. The picture is 4k and is amazing! Controls are easy to use. Super easy to add channels or apps to it.
ashley J.
Please stay away from this TV omg it didn't last not more than 2 years with a person that watch very little TV worst buy ever very disappointed they panels don't last goes right out right around warranty expiration.... Google it you will see nice when you first get it then it just goes downhill from there I never move my TV barley watch an I was very sad I cried because I felt like I lost money when I paid 3000 thought it would last they did nothing said warranty was over so who cares basically.... I couldn't understand it I used power surges I'm rarely home to look at TV I work a lot so I'm sure positive 100000000 percent it was not me then I seen the same issues all over Google I felt used....
Kaylee S.
Lol i don't even have a TV but this seemed like a fun one. I like watching TV and i guess it sounds good at like sam's club. I couldn't complain when i saw it. I've heard good things and ya know it's a TV so who cares as long as the price is good. Go for it
Juan S.
Great picture & sound quality. This is by far my favorite television on the market. I've had issues with others and the heat generated but never with this set.
Kristina G.
Hampton, VA
I love this TV. It is just the right size for my apartment, and has a great picture with movies and other TV shows. Very great definition.
Luz J.
Merchantville, NJ
Beautiful TV the picture is gorgeous the sound is great nice thin frame not heavy the controls are easy would definitely recommend this tv
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Crisp picture and there are so many extras that I did not expect. There are many things you can do on the TV like use email