Sharp AQUOS 60" 1080P 3D LED HDTV - LC-60LE745U

BY SHARP

The LC-60LE745 AQUOS SMART LED TV is part of a high performance line that offers 3D capability. This 60" class (60" diagonal) model with brushed aluminum bezel features our 1080p 3D edge lit LED panel, delivering one of the most natural, vibrant pictures available. And with built-in Wi-Fi and our intuitive SmartCentral user interface, you can access and download today's most popular apps or browse the Internet - all without disrupting what you're watching. Specficaiton: Screen Size Class: 60" Class (60-1/32" Diagonal). Panel Type: X-Gen LCD Panel. 3D: Yes. 10-bit LCD Panel: Yes. Pixel Resolution: 1920 x 1080. Backlight System: Edge lit. Viewing Angles: 176o H / 176o V. Audio System: 10W + 10W +15W (Subwoofer). Tuning System: ATSC / QAM / NTSC. Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 8,000,000: 1. Aspect Ratio: 16: 9. Surround Sound: Spacious Sound 3D. AQUOMOTION (Backlight Scanning Refresh Rate): N/A. Panel Native Refresh Rate: 120 Hz. Backlight System: LED. LED Backlight System: edge lit LED. Response Time: 4ms. Table Stand: Yes. Remote Control: Yes. Power Consumption AC (watts): 170W. Power Source: AC 120V, 60 Hz. Inputs: HDMI: 4. HD Component: 1. Composite Video: 2. RS-232C: 1. Ethernet Input: 1. USB Input: 2. Composite Video: 1. Audio Inputs (L/R): 2. PC: 1. Outputs: Digital Audio: Optical. Dimensions (wxhxd): 1390mm x 838mm x 55mm. Dimensions with Stand (wxhxd): 1390mm x 887mm x 366mm. see more...

Sharp AQUOS 60" 1080P 3D LED HDTV - LC-60LE745U
Alexandra R.
TONAWANDA, NY
This TV first belonged to my father in law, but hes upgraded. its now ours, but it has GREAT quality picture and sound for every type of entertainment. Sports viewing was its primary purpose for a while, and now for movies and TV shows its awesome. I love connecting to music apps so i can rock out and clean the house without needing to find where i stashed the mp3 player or laptop.
Brittany B.
This thing is dang near life-size and is gorgeous. We never have had issues with the quality of picture (unless it was from the cable itself). It isn't glitchy and is easy to attach cables to for xbox, cable, etc. We are very glad we got it.
Kat R.
Great television, with great picture and sound quality. Every once in a blue moon there is a crackling sound that comes from the back of the television but it has yet to affect the picture or sound.
Hannah A.
Welsh, LA
We've actually had a lot of little problems with our TV it shuts itself off at random times we can be in the middle of the movie and it'll freeze so not the best TV we've had
Andrea B.
Spring, TX
I love my sharp aquos! Our first flat screen , We have had it for over 7 years and NEVER had an issue with it! It is still crystal clear!
Deanna F.
Harrisonburg, VA
It is lackluster in quality compared to samsung. My husband talked me into and I don't think the picture quality is very good.
Meghan J.
Millington
This TV is beautiful it makes it seem like you are apart of the TV show...you are able to hook your computer too it also
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Purchased this a couple years ago and it's still working awesome! Have it mounted in my living room and I love it
Kailla A.
Brantford, ON
This tv is awesome! Upgraded to this from a 48' great picture quality, easy to hook the game systems up, really nice to watch love it in my bedroom! Really good quality I've had mine a year and no problems at all I totally recommend the splurge
Muse Coeur C.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
I have a theater in my living room. The clear, Beautiful and sharp of the picture is so cool. And the sound is awesome, we all live it.