ElectronicsTelevisionSharp
65" Class 4K HDR Smart TV

Sharp 65" Class 4K HDR Smart TV

by Sharp

Good things come in large packages, and this beautiful 65" TV is huge on features. The combination of High Dynamic Range (HDR) and multi-zone local dimming means you'll get an amazingly realistic image with vibrant color and detail. Additional features include dbx-tv® award-winning audio technology, 2x2 dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, an app store, a web browser and a 4K media player and receiver.

Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !
Start your review of Sharp 65" Class 4K HDR Smart TV!
How would you rate this product?
Krystal R.
Syracuse, UT
I love my sharp tv with Roku! It is very easy to use and all options are in one place. I bought this tv for my husband for Christmas about 2 years ago and we’ve loved it. And really affordable too! 4 stars because the screensaver pictures have weird lines through them.
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
We just got this TV as a quick replacement when our LG broke. This TV is even better than the LG which is a “high end” brand. The picture quality is amazing, and we got the ROKU one so all of our Netflix, Hulu, etc. apps are right there when you turn in the TV! No more trying to figure out which HDMI the cable box, Xbox, etc is plugged into. You just select the little box when it pops up. Will definitely buy another one for the other rooms in the house as well!
Jennifer A.
Dorval, QC
Sharp 65" Class 4K HDR Smart TV uploaded by Jennifer A.
Love this tv. Great value for the size and quality. The video quality sucks if you’re really up close to the tv however from far you can’t tell. I also noticed that when turning up the volume, it lowers the frame rate for a few seconds.
Quinn B.
atikokan
We love our smart tv great picture & sound we will always buy sharp when ever we buy new TVs
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Hi dear.
i like your product and i want to do a review for you.
i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also .      so do not worry your product will like all my fans
contact me : [email protected]
Hi dear.
i like your product and i want to do a review for you.
contact me : [email protected]
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love  Sharp 65" Class 4K HDR Smart TV and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !