ElectronicsTelevisionSharp
- 55" Class (54-5/8" Diag) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Hdtv - Roku Streaming Stick Included

by Sharp

Sharp - 55" Class (54-5/8" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 120Hz - HDTV - Roku Streaming Stick Included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharp - 55" Class (54-5/8" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Hdtv - Roku Streaming Stick Included!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa T.
Murrieta, CA
Love it very high definition. now, if i can just get a bigger size lol. haven't used the rook yet but will be soon once my life stop being to busy!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
I bought this LG 55UJ6300 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 55'' Class (54.6'' Diag) - Black last year during Wal-Mart’s Black Friday deals for a spare room in my house, and I’m super glad that I did. One of our other tv’s died (a piece of crap Samsung product) and we pulled this one out of the spare room, to use in it’s place. I spent probably 5x the price on the dead Samsung 💀, and paid maybe $250.00 for this awesome Sharp on sale! The picture is amazing, the sound is crisp, and I could have bought 4-5 of these Sharp tv’s for what I paid for the crappy Samsung. Learn from my mistake, and go the Sharp route, it’s a great product, and I’m really happy with the quality and the overall price.
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love that smart TVs even exist! To have everything all in one is amazing. You don’t need multiple remotes. One remote takes you to Netflix’s, youtube, Pandora and so much more. Definitely 10/10 [product:sharp-55-class-54-5/8-diag-led-1080p-120hz-hdtv-roku-streaming-stick-included]
Jessica  B.
Westville, IL
I purchased this TV on black Friday 4 years ago. It had great picture and sound it comes with alot of apps. It was very inexpensive!
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sharp - 55" Class (54-5/8" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Hdtv - Roku Streaming Stick Included uploaded by Tierny R.
I have had this tv for 7 years now and it works beautifully! I love sharp TVs! Nice picture and sound! Lasts long and inexpensive. When this one fails I will buy another one
Kali G.
Glasgow, KY
One of the best tvs I've had in a long time great for playing games and watching your favorite series everything looks very clear
Emily M.
Lenoir, NC
I love this TV! It has such clear imaging and is so easy to use! It comes with a Roku as well
nicole T.
rockford, IL
We like the TV and love that is a smart TV and has roku built in. Cons is that it does go sluggish at times. While using with wifi
Julie A.
Tulsa, OK
I didn't know about Roku until I bought this tv. The TV set up was easy and took minimal effort. As soon as the TV is turned on, it goes to the Roku/app page. I love being able to stream Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Sirius right from my tv. The picture quality is amazing and the sound is great!
Cynthia S.
Moorhead, MN
It's ok I'm not a big fan of tv. It is good for movies and the news. The color is great.

Looking for your answer?