Sharp 43

Sharp 43" Class 1080p HDTV with Roku - LC-43N4000U

BY SHARP

The Sharp Roku TV offers the best of both worlds for in-home entertainment. Stream over 2000 channels and access over 250,000 movies and TV shows in brilliant full HD clarity. This Netflix Recommended TV also features easy setup, a simple user interface, and numerous ports to connect devices. Like apps on a smartphone, all your favorites are at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on. The sleek, modern design, faster performance due to the dual core processor, and simple remote makes this a must-have TV to upgrade your home. see more...

Sharp 43
Sharp 43" Class 1080p HDTV with Roku - LC-43N4000U
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
Ive has this tv for almost a year now and it works great. For being an Internet/ electronic junkie this tv is perfect for those people that love having everything they love to watch or do at the tips of their fingers. Netflix, Hulu, ABC, Freeform, NBC, Amazon, Pandora even games to play are available to download for use on this tv. It’s affordable for a college student like me for a dorm and you don’t have to pay every month for the roku completely free for buying the tv! Amazing deal!
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA
just bought one today and so far love it ! setting it up was so easy and fast. the picture on the tv was far better then i expected. i love how you can go from watching tv to switching to playing your ps4 with only a few button presses. so far very impressed!
Cirsten P.
Pottstown, PA
I don't really watch the TV it's my boyfriend bUT he loves it's clear and great sound actually it's really loud even on 7 bUT overall great it works for applications and its easy to use
Ashley H.
We purchased this TV for my daughters room, it shows great the picture quality is so amazing that it looks as if we are on the set of them filming.
Maria Bourne P.
It is okay, its not great. I like it cause its affordable . The cons is some people say it would be hard to fix because once its broken, you cannot fix because the fee to fix it is as the same as the 1 TV price
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I am madly in love with our Roku Tvs . If you love Netflix or Hulu or any app such as that this is perfect for you! The only problem I had with ours was the set up and had to call the consumer hotline a couple times but other then that we love it and even have one in our kitchen!
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
So I bought a tv and I'm having trouble idk if it's the control or tv it isn't letting me get out of the language part help!!
Patricia H.
Gulfport
I bought this tv a little less than a year ago. I am having issues with the screen cutting out. Starts slowly and then goes a little faster. When I fast forward or pause it continues. Anyone know anything about this or have the same problem