BY SHARP

The sharp r1872t 1.1 cu. Ft. 850w over the range convection microwave oven provides added room. The simple installation includes a built-in exhaust system that offers three convenient venting options - horizontal, vertical or ductless recirculation - to provide convenience for range-top cooking. The oven has an interactive cooking system with custom help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. It is also equipped with a 4-way convection system that browns, bakes, broils and crisps. see more...

Megan S.
river falls, WI
I've had this microwave in my kitchen for about three years now and it's still doing the trick just right. Heats my food up effectively and it's surprisingly easy to clean and keep clean as well with just a little wipe down!
Dajah W.
W Carrollton, OH
Great microwave it works very well he did everything I needed heat up and it makes things one that I like because some people don't like the flu cold when it comes out I might never took comes out it's perfect
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Great microwave, looks very nice and isn't too bulky. Is fairly quiet while running, and has a average price point. I'd recommend
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I love this microwave it looks amazing off the counter space saving works wonderful makes the kitchen look nice
haley b.
Love this microwave, it works wonderfully and gets the job done. Excellent color and works great
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
Wow I bought this product and loved it I would recommend anyone to buy it works incredible
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
This is a great microwave my parents have it I'm looking to get one for my college dorm
Tina R.
Sharp is a very good product. I would like to have this to save on counter space.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Does this come in other colors?
Janily A.
This microwave is good those it work good?
Kennedy C.
Akron, OH
Is this microwave long lasting?
Robersy C.
Es bueno? Tiene buen funcionamiento?