BY SHARKOON

The Drakonia is a laser mouse with eleven buttons and a 4-way scroll wheel. All keys are freely programmable through the included configuration software. Under the glossy surface of the dragon scale print operates an Avago 9500 laser sensor which supports up to 5000 DPI. An LED indicator constantly shows the current DPI setting in use. Within the base compartment of the laser mouse you will find a Weight Tuning System allowing adjustment to the overall weight. Laser mouse with 11 buttons (fully programmable) Avago 9500 Laser Sensor Weight tuning system (max 30g) On-board memory for macros Max. 5000 DPI Max. Acceleration 30 G DPI switch LED s for DPI indication Configuration software included Cable with textile sheathing Gold-plated USB connector 4-way scroll wheel Rubberized surface for maximum grip Ideal for professional applications and gaming see more...

tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I bought two of these for christmas gifts . my husband received one of them and he loves it . It is very nice looking works very well . i will buy more for christmas next year for more family members.
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work