BY SHARKIES

Great Tasting Energy Chews for Healthy Living. A Natural Source of Electrolytes. Real Fruit for Energy and Endurance. Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Vegetarian At Sharkies®, we want the best for our bodies and minds and we believe you do too!  Our goal is to provide healthy, great tasting snacks that fit an active lifestyle.  A handful of Sharkies® is an easy and delicious way to give your body what it needs for optimal performance.  Our fruit snacks are packed with real fruit juice, whole grains, and carbohydrates for sustained energy that lasts.  Sharkies® naturally occurri. see more...

Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I've used these in a couple of long distance races (10 miles and a half marathon.) They taste awesome, but they can stick to your teeth super easily. I usually remedied this by either sucking on them while I ran or popping one in my mouth just before a water stop.
Judy M.
Edmonton
Sharkies are one of my go-tos for post workout and post race snacks. I love that they are organic. The only downside I find is that they are too chewy, which is a problem when you've just raced for 3 hours. I do however still use them all the time!