BY SHARK

Shark ZZ550 Sonic Duo Carpet & Hard Floor Cleaner Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

• Is it equally effective on hard floors as carpets?1 Answers
  • This looks like a good product will it do the same on other items...1 Answers
  • Can this maneuver stairs ok?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kayla S.
Woodbury, MN
I’ve always loved shark products and this one was great but it broke within the first year of having it. It had issues pushing the steam out as well. I was kind of disappointed as I have always used shark products for hardwood floors
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This is one of the greatest home cleaners I have bought. It scrubs away the harder to get dirt after spraying it with cleaner. It can do both hard wood floors and vinyl or tile. I highly recommend this product.
Logan S.
I got this as a gift at my bridal shower. I use it every weekend to clean my floors. The sonic duo goes in between carpet and hard wood floor. You can change the solution and the pad. It cleans it so well also. I would definitely recommend this product to other people looking for a good house cleaning product.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
U have this machine and i use it eveyday. It sprays pretty well i also like the lights to see if you clean the are or not also cleans carpets and it does the job too i like the products it comes with like the pet odor carpet cleaner it keeps it from not smelling.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
It was great while it lasted. Less than a year of use and mine completely stopped spraying. I had to return the unit. This is the only shark product I haven't loved.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
I love This!!!! I can use it on my carpet and my hardwood floors. My mom and mamaw both bought one after I told them how great they are.
Deb W.
Port Charlotte, FL
This machine does it all and well. Little pricey but worth it. Very effective ................. easy to use ands busts up dirt.
Caitlin J.
We have a dog and mixed flooring. The shark helps make cleaning a lot quicker and is light enough to go up and down the stairs with ease.
West Branch, IA
How well does this work to clean carpets? Can it be maneuvered on stairs?
West Branch, IA
Can this maneuver on stairs?
West Branch, IA
Can this maneuver stairs ok?
West Branch, IA
Can this maneuver stairs ok?
Alexandra V.
Kingsburg, CA
This looks like a good product will it do the same on other items similar to what it says it dose to