Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsShark
VACMOP‚ Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with Disposable VACMOP‚ Pad

Shark VACMOP‚ Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with Disposable VACMOP‚ Pad

by Shark

The Shark VACMOP is the hard-floor system that combines powerful suction and spray mopping, all in one disposable pad. Lock away dry debris like dirt and pet hair, absorb and scrub wet messes, and toss the pad without ever touching the mess. This lightweig

Reading so many mixed reviews. Any feedback on this? Really wanting something good for my hardwood floors.
Has the vacuum suction ever randomly stopped working for some?
If you have this vacuum how do you like it and is it worth it?
Start your review of Shark VACMOP‚ Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with Disposable VACMOP‚ Pad!
Mt Prospect, IL
Shark VACMOP‚ Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with Disposable VACMOP‚ Pad uploaded by Danielle W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a fantastic vacuum and mop in one that I got as a Christmas present. It has a disposable pad for use on hard floors with LED lights. You first use the vacuum part, then you use the spray to mop the floor. I also do use the vacuum on area rugs which picks up well. The only thing I don't like is that you have to hold the vacuum button the entire time when using it. I wish it would hold in place, it would make it much easier.
Vacaville, CA
This thing was $123, I used it once and it's going back. All it did was streak my floor and now I have to mop it with a real mop. The only good thing I can say is the cleaner smells good.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this vac mop it's great I have three dogs and most of my house is tile, the floor feels so clean after using this and it's so easy to use
Englewood, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I was super excited to order this bad boy so of course when it got delivered I put it together and started to use it it’s okay to me it’s like having the swifter wet jet. The shark is more like when your having company over and you want a quick clean on you’re floors it doesn’t deep clean. [product:shark-vacmop‚-cordless-hard-floor-vacuum-mop-with-disposable-vacmop‚-pad]
Haughton, LA
Shark VACMOP‚ Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with Disposable VACMOP‚ Pad uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I was really surprised how good this works I have a German shepherd lots of hair it actually picks up the hair. mops so good. and clean up is so easy. I returned the Bissell crosswave and got this instead because the Bissell was horrible i say buy it
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Omg! The most amazing thing EVER created!!!! If your a mama, GO GET YOU ONE GIRL! I promise, you will save SOOOOOO much time using this guy!!!!! My kids dropped a whole bowl of cereal on the floor & I used the vac mop to clean it & it was cleaned in less than 2 mins!
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product by Shark because it's so easy to cleaning is so much easier and fast. I love that you can vacuum and then mop right afterwards in one step, it picks up everything which is great, I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ledyard, CT
I started using the shark years ago. I really like the way it cleans my Hardwood floors. The only problem I had was it stops every once in awhile
Colonia, NJ
This is definitely better if you don’t have pets as we only use this for crumbs and not dog hair. I wish it actually had a spot where it vacuumed into instead of the little pads on the bottom. It does work great and so does the mop!!!!
It's awesome! Great for quick pick-ups in the kitchen or other hard surface floors. So convenient, no plugs, lightweight, multi-tasking, and doesn't take up a lot of room. I use it every day to clean drips, crumbs, etc. in my kitchen and baths. You'll be surprised what it can suck up in the vacuum mode!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...