BY SHARK

The Shark XT3601 Steam Pocket Mop Pads in a 2-Pack are designed for use with select Shark Steam Pocket mops.  These pads feature a multilayer microfiber material which evenly distributes super-heated steam throughout the pad to attract and trap dirt and grime. The 2-pack ensures you always have an extra mop pad on hand. Two mop pads per pack. Multilayer microfiber material for effective cleaning. Washable and reusable. For use with select Shark steam pocket mops including S3601 and S3501BB. see more...

• How many times can this be reused until you need to replace it?5 Answers
kuku k.
kuku k.
Work great - have already made it through several washings. A little tight to get on the cleaner, but makes for a good fit. Works much better on tile floors than the pads that came with the cleaner .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
These mop pads are pricey but seem to work pretty good. Even after I wash mine the pad still seems to be stained black. I love the shark steam mop but wish it could be cordless!
Racheal M.
Racheal M.
Stanwood
They get pretty dirty after each use but using a bit of bleach with these it is good as new. The pricing is a bit high for an individual pad however i just use 2 and rewash them each time and they're good as new
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Decorator Expert
These are my favorite out of the changeable mops. They withstand wear and tear and are easily washable without the Velcro getting worn down
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Amherst , NY
They work fine and are easily washable. Nothing really special though which is why only give it four stars. I only buy them because I know they'll fit on my machine
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Decorator Expert
I loved my shark steam mop worked great but the stupid thing does on me after having it for only a few years big disappointment after spending all of that money
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
I love my steam mop! The mop pads are very durable and really hold up to being washed! I use them all the time in my two story house that has hardwood throughout!
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
I love my Shark steam mop. We have all tile floors, so we go thru a lot of mop pads! I love how they make my floor look!
Christine G.
Christine G.
I love these. Easy to use, and they are so easy to clean. They are nice and durable.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
These pads area great for picking up dirt and grime. I used to clean my local yoga studio and we would use these with a Shark steamer to get up all of the sweat after hot yoga classes.
Maria M.
Maria M.
How many times can this be reused until you need to replace it?