BY SHARK

The Shark XT3601 Steam Pocket Mop Pads in a 2-Pack are designed for use with select Shark Steam Pocket mops.  These pads feature a multilayer microfiber material which evenly distributes super-heated steam throughout the pad to attract and trap dirt and grime. The 2-pack ensures you always have an extra mop pad on hand. Two mop pads per pack. Multilayer microfiber material for effective cleaning. Washable and reusable. For use with select Shark steam pocket mops including S3601 and S3501BB. see more...

• How many times can this be reused until you need to replace it?5 Answers
kuku k.
Work great - have already made it through several washings. A little tight to get on the cleaner, but makes for a good fit. Works much better on tile floors than the pads that came with the cleaner .
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
These mop pads are pricey but seem to work pretty good. Even after I wash mine the pad still seems to be stained black. I love the shark steam mop but wish it could be cordless!
Racheal M.
Stanwood
They get pretty dirty after each use but using a bit of bleach with these it is good as new. The pricing is a bit high for an individual pad however i just use 2 and rewash them each time and they're good as new
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
They work fine and are easily washable. Nothing really special though which is why only give it four stars. I only buy them because I know they'll fit on my machine
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA
I love my steam cleaner. It really helps to keep my hardwoods clean. However, I've found it difficult to keep the mop pads clean. I have been using the same two mop pads for only four months now and they already look like they need to be replaced (and I wash them practically every time I use them).
Stephanie R.
Merritt Island, FL
I bought my first shark and just bought two extra pads to go with it. They have a long life span and are easy to wash and reuse over and over. I love the fact that the two side have a different texture so you can scrub a little with one side if needed.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I loved my shark steam mop worked great but the stupid thing does on me after having it for only a few years big disappointment after spending all of that money
Georgina A.
Sod, WV
I love my new steam mop. I actually received it for Christmas 2 yrs ago but never opened it :(. So glad I did. The pads are great. All u do is throw them in the wash & they come out fresh & new.
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
Easy to use, but you will want extra mop pads. After a few months I have found no amount of cleaning keeps them new looking. Great product. I just prefer a white mop pad not a dirty looking one!
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
These replacement pads are great.I deffintly recommend. These have help up longer then the ones my shark came with. They seem to work better too, with grabbing messes off the floor better.
Maria M.
How many times can this be reused until you need to replace it?