BY SHARK #20 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Shark SC650 Portable Steam Pocket Home - Misc More for the Home - Personal Care see more...

Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
From floors to counters to walls to window treatments, the Shark Portable Steam Cleaner is a beast! Cleaning and sanitizing are so easy with this, as is stain removal from flooring and countertops. Just like magic, the steam lifts all the grime away and seemingly pulls the stains right out, even when they've been set in for a year or more. So lightweight and easy to use, I even clean the caulking and grout in the shower with it, despite having fibromyalgia and being unable to life most cleaners. I'm thrilled we picked this one up, even my teenage sons can use it!
Natasha L.
I find this very handy for very tight spaces. I use this for a lot of things on my home. It does a great deep clean.
Assia A.
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.