Shark S3501 Steam Mop Replacement Pads

Shark Steam Mop S3501 Replacement Pads: Pack of 2 pads For use on hard floor surfaces For use with Shark model# S3501, S3550, S3601 and S3901 steam mops Loosens and lifts dirt and grime from floors Removes tough stains Floors virtually dry in seconds Leaves floors cleaner with less residue Removes greasy and stuck on dirt better Helps to keep your floors fresh and clean Shark Steam Pocket Mop replacement pads are machine washable Easy to attach and remove

Doo you know where you can buy the replacement pads from?
Start your review of Shark S3501 Steam Mop Replacement Pads!
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
I have had my shark for about 5 years and I love these replacement pads. They mop the floor very well and they pick up dust and dirt easily. I like that you can just wash them in the washer and dry them in the dryer. Easy!
BRittany B.
Trout Run, PA
I can never have too many of these. I LOVE these pads .They are so easy to replace and very inexpensive. I just ordered my 3rd pack and can't wait for them to arrive!
Kristina M.
Johnson City, NY
The first few months using these pads were great, but like advertised the mops can be reused by being washed in the washer, after a while the pads shrunk and it’s becoming very difficult for the velcro to close on the ends and now the pads slide on and off while the mop is being used.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
These are perfect replacement pads for my steam mop. I bought extra to have on hand so I can change as I use them and toss in the wash.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Do not underestimate the satisfaction of buying new mop pads. It’s like changing the dish sponge - perks you right up! I love my steam mop and it definitely gets used often (large dogs, muddy yard). At some point the pads wear out from the abuse and need to be replaced. Great product!
Julie H.
Buckley, WA
We had to get replacements for our steam mop, and these are great. They were easy to get on and stayed in place. They have survived several times through the wash and are still in good shape. Not too expensive, and are good and sturdy.
Amanda B.
Derry, NH
These are easy to wash, retain some stains on them. They have lasted years and are super soft so they don’t scratch the floors. I like that you can flip them over to clean big areas without have to change the pad.
Carol W.
Buckhannon, WV
Easy to put on the steam mop and can be washed and reused. These pads last a very long time.
Brandy G.
New London, CT
These pads are made well and last forever. Love that you can throw in your washing machine and let them air dry.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought these to replace my steam mops pad and they are even better than what came with it. They slide right on and do a great job at getting up dirt. They was up nice as well.