BY SHARK #13 in Vacuum Cleaners

Did someone yell, "Shark!"? Rush towards the powerful Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away vacuum when it's time to clean. The 3-in-1 device attacks unsuspecting dirt lurking throughout your home. And, with its Rotator swivel steering, anti-allergen technology, and six attachments, including a canister caddy, your chores are sure to go swimmingly. From Shark. see more...

Amanda C.
This vacuum is quiet, amazing suction power, it swivels and Glides to fit in Corners with ease, I absolutely love the brush roll feature. All of the attachments work wonderful, I love how I'm the one you can control the suction for gentle or Fabrics such as leather. I also use this vacuum outdoor for my truck, plenty of amazing features, such as the lift away for stairs and countertops. For the extra money this is by far the best vacuum I have ever owned. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum with Attachments
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I never thought I would be excited about a vacuum until I tried this one. HOLY CLEAN! First off, this vacuum is super small and sleek, especially in comparison to how powerful it is. It cleans both hard surfaces and carpet like a dream, and has plenty of suction so you'll get all of those pesky dust bunnies up in a flash. Bonus: this vacuum transforms into a canister for impossible to reach areas and has extra attachments!
Kimberly G.
I love this more than the two dyson vacuums I have previously purchased. The power is insane and I can clean anything with all the attachments that came with it. The lift away part is super awesome and the hose is longer than the dyson hoses. I am very pleased with the ease of this vacuum that I recommend it to everyone. My dyson most suction after it saying it never will. So let’s use this for a year and I’ll want to see which one is better then too. I am betting the shark will win that contest. Shark Nv501 Navigator 3-1 Lift Away Rotator, 1 ea
marlene p.
spokane
I have had mine for about 4 years now and it is still working great!  The lift away is great for stairs!  I do wish that it had a longer cord though.  I use it in every room including the hard surfaces!  I bought it as a gift for myself after going through several cheap vacuums that just didn't last!  Highly recommend!
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Love this vacuum! Love the attachments that comes with! I love when I clean using the attachments, it's a pretty nice heavy duty vacuum, doesn't do well on thick rugs though.
Denise U.
I would just like to share something positive for a change. Almost two weeks ago, a small piece that hold the hose onto my Shark Lift Away Professional vacuum broke off. I did a live chat with customer service because my vacuum is still under warranty and they ordered me not just the piece I needed, but the whole base. Well, my box was on my porch this morning and when I opened it, I was super surprised to see that I did not receive just the part I needed, they gave me a whole new vacuum! Sharkclean THANK YOU so much! Made Christmas pretty great with your awesome customer service! You have made a customer for life! Awesome customer service and awesome products! Thank you again!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I've had this vacuum for a good 8 months now and i absolutely love it! You can turn the beater bar on and off to switch between carpets and hard floors which is great in my dog friendly home. The hose has 16 feet of reach to help get the high corners and the vacuum comes with multiple accessory tools to help get the best cleaning done with the vacuum. It has great suction and gets a ton of dust, dirt, and pet hair up every single time I vacuum. I'm also a huge fan of the extra features it has like the headlights which have helped me see small things before I accidentally vacuumed them up and adjustable suction strength on the handle which is nice when I'm vacuuming upholstery, so the hose doesn't just get stuck in spots from suctioning too hard and easily glides over the fabric while still picking up the mess.
Heather F.
I recently purchased this product when my old vacuum died. I am quite impressed with the performance of this product. It isn't very heavy and it is so easy to use. I have so far found it to be quite pleasing in performance as well. It has worked very well at not only getting the stubborn pet hair off of my decorative rug but also at cleaning my bare hardwoods as well. I would highly recommend this product to others. It is definitely worth what you pay for it.Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum with Attachments
Crystal G.
BEST VACUUM EVER!!

I have only had this vacuum for about a week, but so far I can say this thing sucks, get it?
For the price, I'm very impressed with this vacuum. Pros: - Price - Great suction even when canister is near full - Lift away feature is excellent - Suction and brush control - Looks nice - Quiet - Easy to use - Long cord.

This vacuum also did an EXCELLENT job at vacuuming out my car.

You definitely need this vacuum in your life!!! (:
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
I love this vaccum. It has very powerful suction, comparable to the Dyson, but for 1/3 less of the money. This came with every attachment you could need. My only complaint is that it is a little top heavy so when using the hose the vaccum often comes crashing over, this set does come with a swivel base to correct that problem but I usually don't feel like dragging out the extra piece. It is a great vaccum for the price.
Jennifer H.
I have a problem with the hose attachment on my current vacuum not being powerful enough when tipped back like doing the corners of a wall. How strong is the shark? Will it do the job!?
I love this Shark Rotator but the pet brush quit turning after about 4 or 5 months of use on furniture. I have taken it apart, cleaned out the dog hair and checked the belt. Still doesn't work. It's just a mechanical part that has no motor. Any suggestions?