Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsShark
Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

by Shark

#8 in Vacuums

A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum's nozzle has LED lights and Advanced Swivel Steering for excellent visibility and control when maneuvering around furniture. It has an XL-capacity dust cup and completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens.

Does this clean up larger particles as well?.. ( I have a guinea pig so there is hay everywhere)
Does this Shark model tip over easily when using the tools, i.e. hose? Does it clog easily? Is the dust cup decently sized? Lastly, does it leave carpet lines?
Does this really work like the description? The reviews sound great. I wonder if it works like they say. Anyone who's reviewed this tell me about it?
Start your review of Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum!
April B.
Topeka, KS
We have had our Shark Vacuum for over five years. I love that you do not have to buy bags to vacuum and can just clean out the filters by hand. The easy lift away feature is wonderful for vacuuming in tight spots. To dump the gunk all you do is click a button to remove it from the vacuum and click another little button to dump the big pieces and button on the top of it to dump out the loose hair, and small things. Its a wonderful vacuum with great features, my suggestion is to clean it after every use that way you do not have to worry about it wearing down fast. The filters i suggest buying a few to have on hand so eventually after years of cleaning them you will have some on hand.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Great vacuum, has strong suction and gets up the dirt real good. Is easy to take apart to clean and dispose of the contents.
Melinda H.
Charleston, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best vacuum I have ever used!! It is so light weight and easy to use! It has great suction and it lifts off the base so you can clean the stairs easily!! Highly recommend!!
Annie S.
Annville, PA
My hubby received this as a Christmas Gift best gift we have gotten. It picks up everything we have a cat so we have to vacuum most of the time because she shed like crazy. I love how I can carry it without worrying about pulling the whole thing out. 9/10 would recommend.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Great vacuum and easy to use! The clear container makes it easy to see when it needs emptying and how gross your carpet was!! 😂 it has a button to make detaching the canister so simple. Also has a button to quick release the lid on the canister to empty it then clicks right back in place! It’s thinner than any other vacuum I’ve owned which makes it easy to store.
Michaela C.
N Smithfield, RI
Shark vacuums are hands down the best. They never lose suction and they are great quality. I do have to say it's a pain the butt to get replacement parts. My puppy chewed the cord of my brand new one and it was I'm possible to get the correct replacement cord and you cannot order it. :(
Beth B.
Elizabeth, PA
I like this vacuum. I was hoping it would do a little better considering the cost but it’s definitely a great vacuum. The only issue is having to clean many pieces very often.
Lindsay W.
Auburn, AL
This vacuum is easily in the top 5 Christmas gifts I’ve ever received, and that’s saying a lot when I’ve also gotten a puppy and cruise (not all in one year 😉). I’ve had it now for almost 6 years and the suction is still as good as the first day i got it . I have mostly hardwood floors so I turn off the bristles until I get to the area rugs. Even without the bristles/brush the vacuum is powerful enough to pickup grass and leaves the dogs bring in. I also love to use the attachments to clean vents and dust blinds.
Julie S.
Franklintown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this vacuum. I bought this vacuum 5 years ago and its still going strong. I have zero complaints about it. It cleans every surface and has amazing suction. I have 4 cats and its a lifesaver. It is on the pricey side but its worth every penny. I recommend a shark to everyone.
Brianna S.
Romulus, MI
I need to start off this review by saying that I have three shedding dogs as well as a shedding cat in my house. This vacuum really has great suction power and I feel like it really is able to get up all of the animal hair that collects in the corners and crevices of the house. My only complaint is that I wish I bought the XL version because I fill up a canister very easily with half of my house. I definitely will purchase another shark vacuum, and I would get the same vacuum in the XL format in the future.