BY SHARK

It features a crevice tool, a pet upholstery tool, and a dusting brush. A 30-foot long power cord makes easy work of cleaning large areas. Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Bagless Vacuum, NV650: Powered lift-away: Motorized brush in lift-away, deep clean with extreme under furniture reach Bagless upright vacuum cleaner is 3 vacs-in-1: 1) powerful upright, 2) lift-away pod with powered brush roll, 3) convenient canister with caddy Hard-floor genie attachment for superior bare floor cleaning with washable microfiber pad Anti-allergen complete seal technology + HEPA/washable filters NV650 Shark Rotator Lift-Away Vacuum is lightweight and ultra-quiet Rotator technology with advanced swivel steering LED lights on floor nozzle and handle to illuminate work area Shark Lift-Away vacuum has never loses suction technology Dusting brush Caddy Hard floor genie with 1 pad New pet upholstery tool Accessory bag 5-year warranty Model# NV650 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
After having SEVERAL vacuums and never being very impressed with them, I can honestly say that I am finally happy with my vacuum! I love my shark!! This vacuum gets so much more out of our carpet, easily goes to a different surface, lifts off, and has attachments. The canister is easy to empty and since it's clear, you know when to empty it too! The filter is simple to maintain and clean making this a five star vacuum!
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.
Terre Haute, IN
My husband and i just received this vacuum as a christmas gift. we LOVE it. I've already vacuumed our whole home twice and the amount of dirt it picked up is both disgusting and amazing! we had an old vacuum cleaner that was clearly not doing the job. this one is AMAZING. we even moved out stove out from the wall and got to clean the floor behind it with the detachable hose! I AM AMAZED!!!
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.
This is my first shark vacuum and I love it!! This is easy to use and leaves the carpet looking cleaner then ever! Highly recommend!