BY SHARK #22 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark at Kohl's - Shop our full selection of vacuums, including this Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Bagless Vacuum, at Kohls.com. see more...

Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
To preface, I hate vacuuming. Always have. To my surprise, I have absolutely zero qualms about whipping this out and cleaning. It doesn't even feel like a chore with how quick and effective it is. I have two cats, both of whom shed incessantly, and you can hardly tell after I've gone around the house with this. After roughly 2 years, the suction is still going strong and I have not encountered any issues. Would definitely buy another Shark vac in the future.
Thailia S.
apple valley
This vacuum is like the best vacuum ever I swear on everything! I can not find any fault in this product and I feel upset about it because I feel like it’s to perfect to be true. This vacuum is the best if you have any type of messy kids or toddlers it literally picks up everything and has so many different features on it
Kayla H.
Williston
I have owned my shark for probably 6 months now. Upon decided to invest in a new vacuum I asked people opinions on my fb account and the majority of people replied with shark. Wing unfamiliar with the brand I did my research and eventually took the plunge. I am SO satisfied with this vacuum. It really really sucks. In the way a vacuum should. You can see the dust and everything it is removing from your floors.love that is bagless easy to empty the canister the rotating head makes hard to reach places easy to get too and I love the lights that automatically turn on when it's in use. I would say the whole unit itself is very user friendly. It has an array of awesome attachments I love my under appliance attachment! It's sleek and easy to store. I also love the lift away feature! My mother owns a dyson and I much prefer my shark! I recommend it to everyone!
Yvonne G.
I recently purchased the Shark Rotator LiftAway TruePet to replace my Electrolux.

Pros:
•Price - the price was amazing directly from Shark and received a SteamMop for ordering with them, just paid the shipping
•Suction - it cleans amazingly from furniture, to the floor (carpet and bare), under furniture using the LiftAway feature
•Manueverabilty - easy to push/pull, lightweight, swivels, low profile
•Cord length - 30' meaning I can use 2 outlets and vacuum my entire 1464sqft house
•Accessories- brush tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool, under appliance tool and canister caddy
•Carpet lines galore!
•Color - many colors to choose from
•When using in LiftAway mode, there's so much suction/pull, it can get away from you (Pro & Con)
•Upright, Canister & LiftAway all in one
•3 suction variations to choose from when using the vacuum
•Controls & Power on the handle, love this feature
•Lights - lights on the front of the vacuum and on the wand help to see things I may have otherwise missed
•Warranty - lifetime VIP, need I say more

Cons:
•No hardwood accessory tool since I ordered direct
•No extra filters, have to wait for them to dry after rinsing and it can take a while, 24 hours plus
•When using the vacuum with the canister caddy, it hits the back of my foot, which hurts
•The wand isn't extendable like my previous vacuum
•Tips over when using the wand & tools when in regular upright mode.
•No one touch control to clean the brushroll, you have to cut off the hair/string - there is a groove guide but I'd prefer the button.
Krystal P.
Byron
Love this vacuum. Picks up so much hair! I love the handle can detach quickly and great suction.
Pros: great suction. Very effective.
No Cons.
I use it daily. I used the shark installment payment program because it's pretty expensive. Does what it's supposed to. Cleans
Stacy F.
Ocean City, MD
OMG-MY LAST VACCUM!

I love this vaccum, its so easy to use...you can vacuum anywhere and under anything. .the dust and dirt doesn't blow around it actually goes in the canisters compartment and STAYS..

This has worked so well I CAN'T imagine buying another vaccum. its my 1st Shark vacuum cleaner ever. I bought it because my best friend swore by her models ( not this one exactly) and the commercial information REALLY made me try along with 100Plus read reviews and the lifetime warranty on ENTIRE vaccum including shipping both ways...I can't loose since I also had 60 days to try it and return with no charge to me... IT STAYS! you will love it for hard floors or rugs/carpet and even shelves and vents etc...it works incredibly well and isn't heavy! best of a upright and canister in one!
Skylar M.
Muscle shoals , Al
I just used this vacuum for the first time today. I love the rotating head. It makes it easy to get under tables and around table legs. It has good suction and seems well made. The only thing wrong with it is that it is very heavy. My arm hurt after pushing it all over the house.
Chelsea L.
Out of all the vacuums I have bought this is by far the BEST. It has amazing seal technology and filtration. It's hard to find vacuums where the canister is big enough to hold dirt. This does the perfect job and emptying it is very easy. I would definitely recommend this product!
Heather H.
Blaine, MN
I am in love with my shark vacuum. It is so lightweight and easy to Clean. I love the two different heads for carpet and hard floors. It cleans deep in the carpet and picks up stuff my old vacuum missed. I will not by another brand of vacuum again.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
There are many things I enjoy about this vacuum.
1. It has done great on my hardwood floors over the last few months and it hasn't lost any suction power.
2. It comes with many tools that make it easy to clean places like the ceiling fan(it has a tool that rotates to perfectly go over the top of a ceiling fan blade)
3. The lights on the front and on the wand make it perfect to see stuff you may have missed. The wand pops out easily and has a light that shines so you can see what you're doing in dark corners.
4. It holds a lot, so you do not have to dump it as quickly as you might with other machines.
5. The transition between different floors is easy with the button on the handle - just switch it when going to different floors and you're done.
Ashleigh M.
Greenwood, IN
I've been curious about this vacuum does it actually work as good as they say it does?? is it true that never loses suction?
Nico W.
Phoenix, AZ
I currently have a Dyson and I hate it, it sucks (not the good kind) it clogs very easily at the cleaner head and I find I have to clean it every use. How does the Shark compare in staying clean/clog free?