Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsShark

Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum

by Shark

#18 in Vacuums

NULL

How well does it work with cat hair and litter?
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum ? Does anyone have any ideas on pet hair? Mine gets clogged very easily?
Would you recommend this product for a home that has a lot of dog hair to pick up?
Start your review of Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum!
Victoria M.
Newton , NJ
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum uploaded by Victoria M.
Nice light vacuum that does as much as bug heavy vacuum can do. Only downside is the holding tank for the dirt is a little small for a big house. For numerous floor house it’s nice and light to carry up and down
Ashley N.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum uploaded by Ashley N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best vacuum I have ever used! Hands down. This is perfect as it sucks up both dirt and pet hair. The only negative is how small the dirt bin is but after each use I always look past it. My last vacuum which wasn’t a shark didn’t do this good of a job!!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum uploaded by Sarah H.
Perfect vacuum to store without taking up a lot of room. Vacuum is so light and easy to use that even my three year old loves to help with this chore. I live in a 1800 sq ft home and can vacuum most of the house without the vacuum overheating. When used for extended periods of time, the top engine area becomes very hot and begins to make a loud sound. Other than that it does a great job cleaning our space.
Bonnie L M.
Binghamton
I do not own one , I’d love to have this . Heard so many great reviews on this Shark Rocket . My husband has always done the floors for me as my health issues make it hard to use a normal size Vacuum. 2 weeks ago God Has called my husband home . It’s been very tough on me , as I’m looking for a vacuum that I’m able to use . This looks so perfect I’d love to try the Shark Rocket Ultra light corded Stick Vacuum Influenster. I haven’t tried anything as of yet . This would be awesome 😎
OLGA Y.
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum uploaded by OLGA Y.
I love the product! Shark HV301 Rocket Vacuum is comfortable and easy in use! We have 2 parrots and I clean the house every day! It helps me a lot! 💫
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
This is a really nice vacuum it’s very light and has great suction. I’ve had other vacuums that I had to go over the same area so many times because the suction was horrible
Elizabeth F.
Christiana, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
This the first vacuum I’ve owned since we put hardwood down when we moved into my house. The cord is long enough I can vacuum the whole room without having to plug it in multiple times. It’s really helpful that is comes apart and has different attachments so it can be use several different ways. I especially love that it empties straight into the trash can without having to deal with a vacuum bag.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Between 3 kids , dog and cat and having our home as an airbnb during the summer, we vacuum alot . Daily! We love our shark . Its never failed
Amy L.
Burlington, IA
This is a great vacuum I love that it is cordless- the only thing I wish is that the battery would last a bit longer- I don’t have a super [email protected] and some items I gotta charge it back up before I can finish all my vacuuming
Elle P.
Fantastic at cleaning wood floors and rugs. I love that it's quite simple to clean and taking care of the floors is a snap. I would improve this model by making it able to stand on its own independently. I would recommend to anyone who has a 1 story home. Vacuuming stairs isn't really that bad, but the cord poses a few issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda T.