Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Vacuum

by Shark

#11 in Vacuums

This XL-capacity ultra-lightweight corded stick vacuum with LED lights easily converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning. It comes with a Duster Crevice Tool and Pet Multi-Tool.

DooEs this pick up dog hair well?
I've had a shark vacuum in the past and it was great. Does anyone know how long this would last me
How well does this work? What's the price range and where could I purchase this from?
Start your review of Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Vacuum!
tey M.
Jersey City, NJ
Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Vacuum uploaded by tey M.
I love this! I got this as a gift from my husband 6 months ago cause I love cleaning! This vacuum is perfect for us, Inuse this everyday cause I want to keep the carpet clean and the strong suction gets even dmall hair in the carpet! So easy to clean to, its just one click and snap away! Plus, we don’t have a storage and this one is perfect since i can just put it in one corner cause its not bulky! So perfect for us and I love it! Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Vacuum
Alison C.
Byron, IL
So when I purchased this, I did so because I was tired of the Dyson having to be cleaned out after each use due to the roller being full of pet hair. I have 2 cats and a dog so when I seen it was easy to clean I was excited. Although it is slightly easier to clean, I do like the different attachments and the long cord. It is powerful... too powerful for my rugs, it is almost self propelled and scrunches up the rugs. Is it the best? No, is there one better? I haven't found it yet.
Deanna B.
Pittston , PA
Shark vacuums are my go to vacuums. I have never had a shark lose suction. They last and last and at a fraction of the cost of a Dyson which does lose suction after a time. I purchased at Walmart for under $100.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
 This is a great vacuum. This is a nice light weight  It fits in small spaces and swivels to the reach every corner and hard to reach spot in the house.
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
Where to start with this vacuum... I like it but I don’t love it. It makes lots of squeaky noises. But it’s really easy to clean. And the light on the front of it is awesome. The container where the dirt goes is small so you have to empty it a lot if you have a lot of carpet. It does ok on bare floors, but not great, I usually have to sweep after just to get everything.
Jessica S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Absolutely love this vacuum! I am going on two years of using it. The only con I would say about it, is that it has a relatively small canister, so it does have to be emptied pretty frequently. Other than that it is amazing! It was amazing how much more dirt came out of my floors when I used this, versus my old vacuum! It is very light for a vacuum, so it is easy to carry around the house and use wherever.
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Vacuum uploaded by Bekah T.
I’m a bit of a vacuum snob and I vacuum more than I even need to (weird, I know..) and this is my favorite vacuum ever. It’s really light and incredibly easy to use for anything. From weird spaces in cabinets, to underneath furniture and more, it gets there! The suction power is fantastic and it’s super light weight. Don’t be discouraged that it’s not cordless because I don’t miss having to charge batteries which die quickly or the lack of vacuum power from said battery. You will not mind the cord after witnessing this things performance! It’s undoubtedly comparable to similar Dyson vacuums for a fraction of the price and it hangs on the wall or simply comes apart for easy ground storage. It comes with a bare floor attachment that impresses me every use because it glides across hard surfaces picking up anything and everything. All in all, if you’re looking for a light weight vacuum that meets all expectations, this is the one!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho este producto lo recomiendo muchísimo además es súper fácil de usar y deja las áreas limpias
Rachael S.
Reese, MI
I love shark vacuums! I am a bit of a neat freak and this works great! I also have the cordless shark and it works great as well! For the price totally is worth it!
Krissy C.
Saint Joseph, MI
I really love the power of this vacuum. It works well on my hardwood floors and tiles. The only downfall is, it’s top heavy so it falls down a lot when I put it up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...