Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum

by Shark

This large-capacity ultra-light vacuum with LED lights easily converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning. It also comes equipped with a Dust-Away hard floor attachment, Mini Motorized Brush, Dusting Brush, 12" Crevice Tool, and Upho

Hamilton Beach Large Kitchen Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Black ? just wondering if this is a good product and worth the money please and thank you
[product:euro-pro-shark-shark-rocket-ultra-lightweight-vacuum] ? Does it be run out of suction or does it turn weak after time?
Is this good at vacuuming your car?
Start your review of Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum!
Natalochka M.
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum uploaded by Natalochka M.
I love Shark vacuums they are light, durable, sucking in fast, easy to clean with, picking up the dirt very well, attachments are included for different types of cleaning, no need vacuum bags. Overall I am impressed with their performance!
Kailey W.
Snellville, GA
I had been in need of a handheld vacuum for years and finally purchased this one after reading rave reviews about it on various websites. It is fantastic! I spend a lot of time going behind my toddler cleaning up different types of food items found all over my living room and I have yet to find something that it won't pick up. It is extremely easy to empty so you can simply dump the trash and continue cleaning. I would definitely recommend it!
Shannon A.
Burnsville, MN
I was looking for a cordless vacuum for my cleaning business because I was tried of having to drag the cord and not having it long enough to reach the stairs. This is a strong and powerful vacuum and does a great job for cleaning.
Susan S.
I purchased this vacuum about a year ago from QVC. I wanted a vacuum cleaner for the second story of my house that would handle many tasks and be extremely lightweight, while still cleaning effectively. The vacuum did not disappoint, it cleans as well as a large heavy vacuum, I might even say it clean better than my heavier vacuum. Because it is lightweight I’m able to get to some areas that were harder to reach before. The only downside is that it will not stand up alone because the canister is at the top, so it will fall over if you let go of it.
Patience C.
Manchester, NH
This is a great vacuum. Good size and good battery life. However, it’s a little hard to clean. We are a three pet household so maybe it’s too much for the system but that is one of the drawbacks.
Ninna W.
I use this at work. And it's very handy. It's used mostly on carpeted stairs. This makes it easier than dragging a vacuum cleaner up and down. It keeps a long charge.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum uploaded by Hillary M.
If I could afford to buy everyone on my list one of these for Christmas I surely would. I have a pet rabbit and a pet mouse. I can’t tell you who makes a bigger mess around in their cage the mouse or a rabbit, but I will tell you this daily I’m having to clean up bedding and food that they have pushed out of the cage or has somehow gotten on the floor. This Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum does it in just one swipe. You don’t have to continue going back-and-forth over it like with the normal vacuum and I’ve only had to dump it out like once a month. You’d be surprised how much it can hold for being such a little vacuum. I want to buy want to put the car as well but they are on the pricey side. Just saying if anybody wants to send me a gift I would be ever so grateful for next one of these. XOXO Hillary
starla H.
Tuscumbia, AL
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum uploaded by starla H.
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum uploaded by starla H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this vacuum for years!! It is the best vacuum I have. I have a Roomba and I still rather use my Shark! It works great on tile, carpet, and vinyl flooring. It also comes with attachments so you can vacuum the couch, curtains, and bed. My dog sheds so bad in the Spring and Summet months and my Shark picks up his dander so well! The filters are easier to take out and clean, and cheap to eventually replace when needed. The vaccum comes apart easily for when you want to deep clean it. It is all around amazing! I will always rely on Shark for my future vacuum purchases!
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
I love my handheld Shark. I can use it easily to clean up after my dog has been on the couch or chairs. It has great suction. One of the best ones I have used. Some people may think it’s a little pricey, but I promise, it’s well worth it. Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Lithium-Ion Handheld Vacuum
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I really like my Shark cordless vacuum. The rug attachment is great for my little area rugs and the car. The other attachments are ok. They tend to fall off if you don't push it in hard. The battery life is about 15 to 20 minutes. Overall it's a pretty good vacuum for the value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shirley L.
Calgary, AB
il y a 6 mois
Holly J. il y a 6 mois
Most Hamilton Beach products are so worth the money, as they seem to last forever.
Ruth N.
Rodeo, CA
il y a 2 ans
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum ? Does it be run out of suction or does it turn weak after time?
Melissa D. il y a 7 mois
I don’t think it runs out of suction either, just be sure to wash/replace the fabric pad for the hardwood floor/tile head.