Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro Ultra Light Upright Vacuum uploaded by Lucy B.Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro Ultra Light Upright Vacuum uploaded by Meril C.

BY SHARK

Attack dust and debris throughout your home with the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro. It blasts through dirt, and in testing when cleaning performance on various carpet types was averaged, the Shark Rocket's average cleaning performance was as good as a competitor's traditional upright vacuum. Yet this handy helper is more than just an upright: it's equipped with a Dust-Away attachment and microfiber pad for cleaning hard floor surfaces. A quick step on the foot pedal releases the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro for lightweight, handheld use-perfect for cleaning stairs, removing pet hair from upholstery, and chasing cobwebs from high ceilings. The provided detail kit helps you reach dust that's settled into tight spaces, and get your car looking as clean as your home. From Shark. see more...

Meril C.
Marion, IL
I'm very happy with my Shark Deluxe Pro. It's easy to use, light and comes with lights to help see when getting the hard spots under the couch or cabinets. In this price range it's probably the best vacuum you can get with the quality and durability that Shark offers.
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC
I bought this Shark vacuum last week and I couldn't be happier! It is super light and I love how versatile and powerful it is for something so small. đź‘Ť
Mary R.
Markham, ON
My husband purchased this got us so we could keep the central vac hose on one floor and this vacuum on the other. I tried it on my carpet when we first got and I thought “hey my carpet is clean, what’s it going to pull...?” You won’t believe what it pulled out of my carpet! My carpet was NOT clean according to this vacuum! The suction was amazing! Now I use on all my carpets upstairs and downstairs.