Shark Replacement Micro Fiber Pads for S3101 Steam Mop

by Shark

#8 in Steam Mops

The Micro-Fiber Pad loosens, lifts and absorbs dirt for superior cleaning and fast drying. Reusable. Replacement pads for use with the Shark Steam Mop S3101. 2 Machine washable, absorbent triple action micro-fiber pads included - loosen, lift and absorb dirt.

How many times can you use theses?
Start your review of Shark Replacement Micro Fiber Pads for S3101 Steam Mop!
Product Highlights
These are pretty good, I have no basis for comparison though.in 1 review
I love that it's pet friendly and doesn't use chemicals but still does a great job!in 1 review
2 years agoPowder Spgs, GA
These are the pads that you use on the Shark steam mop. These are soft, durable and will not hurt your flooring. I really like that I am able to throw them in the laundry and wash it. They are pretty affordable and totally worth it. I love my Shark steam mop in combination with these micro fiber pads.
2 years agoMilwaukee, WI
These cleaning pads work great! They stay on, work great, and are easy to clean. I haven't tried any other brands for my shark but, don't plan on it either. Overall, I'm very happy with this product.
5 years agoMissouri city, TX
Purchased an extra set when I bought my shark steam mop. these were great I can clean one room everyday in the house and just throw the pads in the wash without worrying if I'm going to have one for the next spill or day. they fit well on the mop and seem to really soak up everything.
5 years agoWorcester, MA
These are pretty good, I have no basis for comparison though. I bought an extra set when I purchased my Shark steam mop. After a while, they seem to get "beyond washable" though, with some dirt and grime stuck in that the washer just can't take out.
5 years agoLouisville, KY
I love my Shark Steam Mop and the replacement pads work just as well as the originals. I love that it's pet friendly and doesn't use chemicals but still does a great job!
2 years agoSacramento, CA
I love these because all you have to do is wash these with a little bit of bleach in your wash they are very durable and you dont have to spend money all the time .
5 years agoFairbury, NE
These are awesome. It's great to have plenty of them on hand for when you are doing a thorough cleaning, or if you have an open concept home
5 years ago
Works very well. Super easy to clean. You just stick them on and mop away. When your done, pull them off and wash them.
5 years agoTellico Plns, TN
Every easy to clean it pulls off and throw to in tje wash so they are reusable and clean great.
a year ago
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products