Shark Professional Electronic Iron

The shark gi435 professional iron offers strong x-tended steam burst that provides steady steam power both vertically and horizontally, doing away with wrinkles. It has dual chambers to produce constant steam without dripping. This extra-large stainless steel soleplate iron distributes heats uniformly and glides seamlessly on the fabric for faster ironing. This shark professional electronic iron has intelligent electronic controls that guarantee maximum steam for different settings. Its anti-drip function prevents water from dribbling at low temperatures. This auto shutoff iron only takes about up to 30 seconds to heat up, saving time on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shark Professional Electronic Iron!
christy M.
Shark Professional Electronic Iron uploaded by christy M.
Shark Professional Electronic Iron uploaded by christy M.
I never seen are used a better iron then the shark professional it's not hot to the touch but it is hot when you put it on your clothes to iron. it's so awesome and easy to use. when I brought one it was on the high side ( $100.00 ) but after using it I can say it is worth it. I had it for a couple years now but it still works like I just brought it.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
When my husband asks me to iron his shirt he knows he’s getting a good quality results Bc this guys is the best friend every wife needs it’s fast and works great
Kristen W.
Gilbert, AZ
Best iron i have ever owned. Don't tend to iron frequently, but love the ease of use, effectiveness, and quick heat up time on this. Mine can also be used as a steamer, which is awesome (not sure if i selected the correct model from list). Spendy, but worth it IMO. 🤷‍♀️😁
Ana  V.
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Super pro and great quality ! Very good product. It really works with all my clothes , and made it super easy.!!
Caroleann R.
Pelham
I like this iron a lot. The temperature hold is great and I like that I can customize what material I will be ironing
Maria Engler G.
Walcott, IA
It’s ok but could have some improvements. Shuts off too quickly and has issues with leaking when using the steam
Tara I.
I’m on my second Shark iron in this style. I only got a new one because the lid to the water tank would not stay closed. This iron works well for me. It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, has a long cord, steams well, and just generally functions well. I trust the Shark brand and enjoy this iron’s performance.
Allyson M.
My family and I love this iron, it has helped keep our cloths wrinkle Greek and kept us looking professional. It’s lasted a few years now and continues to do wonders
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
The best iron that I’ve ever owned. I am not an ironing expert by any means, but this iron is foolproof, even for the biggest novice. Plus, it’s other amenities along with the price point (got mine as a gift with my Shark vacuum!) makes this product and the brand as well simply unbeatable. Highly recommend!
Bonita H.
Cleveland, Oh
My Shark iron is amazing! It’s durable, heats up fast and works quickly…everything I need! I’ve had my iron for a long time and have dropped it several times, and it still works like it’s brand new.

Looking for your answer?