BY SHARK

Clean Is In The Air Never Loses Suction upright vacuum features 3 vacuums in one, a powerful upright, a lift-away pod for portable cleaning and a convenient canister vacuum 2 Extra large capacity dustcup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum 3 Ultra-maneuverable swivel steering provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture 4 Powerful motorized brushroll can be turned on or off, providing superior performance on both carpets and bare floors 5 Includes 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty This Never Loses Suction upright vacuum features a unique detachable and portable canister that lifts away for effortless cleaning in and around the home. The extra large capacity dustup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. Ultra-maneuverable see more...

• Does this clean up larger particles as well?.. ( I have a...2 Answers
  • Does this really work like the description? The reviews s...4 Answers
  • Does this Shark model tip over easily when using the tool...2 Answers
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I love my vacuum! It makes everything so much easier. You can see the difference between this vacuum and others. The handle hose is great and vacuuming the stairs is a breeze!
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Has amazing power. Love that I can go from carpet to tile floors. It is bagless which amazing. Easy to vacuum stairs. It is a pricey vacuum, but while worth it.
Mika R.
I own this vacuum and I love it. It works amazing and it's great quality. It comes apart in a lot of places to make it easier to clear clogs. It really lasts.
Tiffany S.
I used this vacuum at my in laws and was so impressed I bought it for myself! It has amazing suction power, is easy to use and maneuver.
Kamaljit K.
This vacuum is amazing. It leaves carpet super clean. Suction is strong and doesn't leave anything behind. Love it!
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Does this really work like the description? The reviews sound great. I wonder if it works like they say. Anyone who's reviewed this tell me about it?
BryAnna G.
Tampa, FL
Does this clean up larger particles as well?.. ( I have a guinea pig so there is hay everywhere)
Yvonne G.
Does this Shark model tip over easily when using the tools, i.e. hose? Does it clog easily? Is the dust cup decently sized? Lastly, does it leave carpet lines?