BY SHARK

Clean Is In The Air Never Loses Suction upright vacuum features 3 vacuums in one, a powerful upright, a lift-away pod for portable cleaning and a convenient canister vacuum 2 Extra large capacity dustcup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum 3 Ultra-maneuverable swivel steering provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture 4 Powerful motorized brushroll can be turned on or off, providing superior performance on both carpets and bare floors 5 Includes 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty This Never Loses Suction upright vacuum features a unique detachable and portable canister that lifts away for effortless cleaning in and around the home. The extra large capacity dustup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. Ultra-maneuverable see more...

• Does this clean up larger particles as well?.. ( I have a...2 Answers
  • Does this really work like the description? The reviews s...4 Answers
  • Does this Shark model tip over easily when using the tool...2 Answers
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
Greatest vacuum I've ever owned. I have a toddler who gets snacks all over the floor and a Great Dane/Black Lab mix who sheds like crazy. This vacuum gets everything up. I used it to clean the carpets in my home before we moved in just to make sure the last people got everything and even though the floor looked brand new the canister was almost full by the time I was done.
It has a ton of attachments including this flat L shaped thing that gets under the couch without having to pull it out. The lift away is great for the stairs. I will never own another vacuum.
Kaitlyn L.
Addison, TX
This was my first purchase when I moved into a townhome just over a year ago. I love this vacuum. I convinced my mom and mother in law to buy one too. The attachment for bare floors/carpet is my favorite piece. Take the canister off and put it on the rollers and I can get under the bed and then I roll it right into the bathroom. I'm so glad I didn't fork out another 200$ for a dyson.
Stacy G.
Wish I would have know how great this vacuum was before. It picks up everything from the floor. I still can't believe how strong the suction is. It is slightly heavy but I can still carry it up and down stairs easily. There is an automatic push on it when you vacuum the carpets verse the tile. I've had mine for a month and love it.
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
It's the best vacuum I've ever used yet. I've had $1200 one and hated it never picked any thing up. But this sweeper does the job and then some. The warranty is awesome too. I had a problem with my first one and no problem they had me another one at my home in 3 days and I packaged mine up and sent it back no questions asked.
Danielle D.
After spending a month trying to find the right vacuum cleaner, we came across a million great reviews for this shark. We have had it for about a week now and it is amazing. the suction is so strong that i accidentally sucked up a whole scarf! I have a lot of pet hair around my house and this vacuum has been a life changer.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
This vacuum is amazing! We got it to replace our bag-vacuum. It has several filters and the fact that you can see what you are picking up shows you that it is working. Being able to clean the filter rather than buying replacements is wonderful. Wash them with water, let them air dry and move on! I did have to call shark because the hose got cracked. They shipped me a new hose/handle free of charge no questions asked!! Wonderful customer service!! LOVE!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband bought this vacuum and I like some features but others not as much. It is a bit cumbersome when you lift it from the base and the extension hose is really not that long. It does work well on pile rugs as the brush will stop rolling. When it does work, it has some nice suction and the attachments are pretty handy.
Brittney B.
Sebring, OH
I love this vacuum. We have three dogs and two cats who all shed terribly and this vacuum picks up there hair wonderfully. We actually had vacuumed the floor with our Eureka and then used this afterwards and it picked up tons of dirt and hair that our other one missed. I am in love with this vacuum. The wand has a powerful suction too and a lot of vacuums don't have that quality. I honestly can say a bad thing about the machine .
Megan G.
Odessa, TX
I bought this vacuum the day my other one quit working.. (Its very hard to pick a vacuum, I was there forever trying to decide lol).. I have four kids, two cats and a hubby that tracks in all kinds of mud.. I also have hardwood floors and carpets in my house.. This vacuum is amazing I am so glad that I went with this one. After I did every room I had to empty it out thats how much dirt it was picking up!!! Very happy with my decision!!
Sarah B.
This was one of the first things I bought before I had my daughter. You do not realize how cruddy your old vacuum is until you get a good one. I used the vacuum 4 times in a row on my carpet and it cleaned up all the salt and sand from winter and more! I have had it for 2 years and still love it.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Does this really work like the description? The reviews sound great. I wonder if it works like they say. Anyone who's reviewed this tell me about it?
BryAnna G.
Tampa, FL
Does this clean up larger particles as well?.. ( I have a guinea pig so there is hay everywhere)
Yvonne G.
Does this Shark model tip over easily when using the tools, i.e. hose? Does it clog easily? Is the dust cup decently sized? Lastly, does it leave carpet lines?