Shark Nv501 Navigator 3-1 Lift Away Rotator, 1 ea

Clean Is In The Air Never Loses Suction upright vacuum features 3 vacuums in one, a powerful upright, a lift-away pod for portable cleaning and a convenient canister vacuum 2 Extra large capacity dustcup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum 3 Ultra-maneuverable swivel steering provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture 4 Powerful motorized brushroll can be turned on or off, providing superior performance on both carpets and bare floors 5 Includes 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty This Never Loses Suction upright vacuum features a unique detachable and portable canister that lifts away for effortless cleaning in and around the home. The extra large capacity dustup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. Ultra-maneuverable

Does this clean up larger particles as well?.. ( I have a guinea pig so there is hay everywhere)
Does this Shark model tip over easily when using the tools, i.e. hose? Does it clog easily? Is the dust cup decently sized? Lastly, does it leave carpet lines?
Does this really work like the description? The reviews sound great. I wonder if it works like they say. Anyone who's reviewed this tell me about it?
Start your review of Shark Nv501 Navigator 3-1 Lift Away Rotator, 1 ea!
Pleasant Hill, MO
I've had this vacuum for about 2 years now. I have two kids and one dog and it keeps up! We have replaced the filters a couple times but they clean very well. Never lost suction.
Idaho
Our $800 Dyson vacuum finally broke so we went to home depot and purchased this vacuum for $238 and it worked way better than the Dyson. I can't say I didn't realize the floors weren't clan until I purchased this vacuum. It's specifically made for pets and got all the hair and dander up.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This vacuum is a dream! My parents had one and I loved it so much that I bought one myself. It can detach and you can carry it around and it is super easy to maneuver. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
Let me start with the fact that I have a 90lb German Shepherd who sheds HORRIBLY all year long. This vacuum is incredible. The suction is unreal. The hardwood floor tool it comes with is soooo easy to use and so much more effective than lugging the whole vacuum around. Also, I've had many bagless vacuums and every time I've had to empty them I've always had to 'assist' the bottom piece to come off, resulting in dirty hands/fingers. This one, as soon as you hit the bottom release button it pops right open and the dirt falls out. Finally a CLEAN bagless.

The only down side is the size of the cup, it's not that big. Mine fills up with lots of dog hair pretty quickly. And the filter has to be taken out every other use to be washed. Those two things I'll deal with over and over again because of how amazing this vacuum is. Worth every penny!!

Yuma, AZ
My favorite vacuum! When we first moved in to our house, we borrowed my MIL's Dyson before moving furniture in and it clogged up due to the fibers from the new carpet. So after much searching and reading reviews, we settled on the Shark Navigator and have NO isssues. With a dog and cat that both shed quite a bit, this makes my life easier. I highly recommend this vacuum to anyone in the market.
Columbus, OH
This. If you want a vacuum, this is the one you want. I have a cat who sheds more than anything and it picks it all up; even the hair embedded in the carpet. It has moving bristles so it feels self-propelled a little bit. It is super easy to clean. The vacuum is easy to disassemble to make it handheld. Truly easy to clean my stairs.
Just got this vacuum and it is so AMAZING! I have never had a vacuum do something so great! It gets up everything and I mean everything! You never would have thought that it would be so gross under there but it is great!
DEERFIELD, WI
I received this vacuum as a Christmas gift from my in-laws. The best present ever. I have two dogs; one being a black lab, border collie mix. With that comes long black hair all over my house. This vacuum works so well with dog hair especially on carpet. I always keep the brush roll on which really helps even more to pick up all the dog hair. Very lightweight, easy to operate, love the lift away feature for stairs. The wand is easy to access so I feel like I am more prone to cleaning deeper that I normally would in corners and along my baseboards. If it's not easy to use and access then I tend to skip it. It's so easy to empty and clean. Every other week I clean out the brush roll on the bottom to keep it 'fresh'. I also clean out the filter frequently to really get a good clean. I just love this vacuum. It's the best vacuum I've ever owned for dog hair.
sioux falls
Best and reasonably priced vacuum. Cleans up my pet’s hair great and never loses suction. I love the easy drop out container for when I’m done vacuuming and fairly lightweight
Owasso , OK
I bought this after having a Dyson that I used for years. So far, I love this. It cleans really well, works great on both hard floors as well as carpet. It also has a function where can you can use normal or extra suction. The lift away action is great too, If comes off so it is just the canister part, perfect for when you are deep cleaning and need to get under beds, into closets, or behind things. I would definitely recommend this, the price was great. I purchased this on sale on Target, used the RedCard to get an extra 5% off.