BY SHARK #30 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark NV400 Navigator Rotator Professional Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Yoazin V.
Shark navigator vacuum is amazing! Super easy to use, the suction is super strong and the rollers helps get the toughest pet hairs off the carpets super amazing. Yes it's on the pricey side but it works wonders. I have tried a few others because they always break having 2 little ones who never like to pick up their small toys
Andrea C.
I returned a Dyson vacuum that I had received as a gift and bought this one, and a lot more instead. I didn't return the Dyson because it was not good It worked great, but didn't work $500 great. I bought this Rotator vacuum 2 years ago now and have not regretted a thing about my purchase. It still works great my only problem with it is that it falls over easily on high pile carpet. This resulted in the handle cracking and the vacuum losing suction. All I had to do was make one call to customer service to get it fixed. I spoke to a friendly representative who didn't question me at all she just asked me for my model number and I had a new handle on my doorstep in a few days free of charge. It pays to order directly through Shark because you get an extended warranty. The customer service is outstanding which makes a product you know you will own for a long time that much better.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I am a homeowner and I have been thru 4 vacuums before making the switch to my shark. I always went for the $30 vacuums but always felt my carpets to be dirty. I gave up and did my research on vacuums and the shark rotator had amazing reviews. I purchased for $250 and my fist use, I wanted to vomit because of all the dirt it picked up. I've been living in gilt and didn't even know it till I got the shark. I now have a dog and the shark is my life saver :-) I will buy a 1000 more sharks before I ever go back to a $39 vacuum
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
As a mom of 2(5 year old and I wanted a vacuum that would really get my floors clean. Not only does it not lose suction but it has a 40 foot cord and long reach hose. Not only do I use it on my carpets but I use it to clean cobwebs and my bare wood floors. It is the best investment and comes with a 5 year warranty. My floors are clean and it is a bag less vacuum so its easy to push the button and pop out the bin and with one push of a button it empties into your garbage can. Shark will be the only brand of vacuum I will buy now. They're always doing sales so you can get a pretty good deal. THE BEST EVER!!!!!
Morgan S.
So glad I purchased this vacuum! It was priced higher than the ones I have previously owned, but the quality is great, it doesn't lose suction and the brush roll turns off when something gets stuck and pulled up into it. Best vacuum I've ever owned.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I just recently bought this vaccuum and I would recommend it to anyone! I have 2 cats and the amount of car hair it picks up is amazing/gross only because the other vaccuum I had obviously wasn't doing the job! I love this vaccuum and I honestly feel that Shark is number one in vaccuums
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Let me just say if you are looking for a sweeper unlike any other that will glide along and pick up any dirt or hair in its way this is that vacuum! Yes they are expensive but they are so worth it! Before I got my shark I was buying a new sweeper about every 6-12 months.
Jennifer C.
We love our shark! best vacuum we have owned. very easy to use, and very easy to clean. i like how you just have to push a button and the cap opens up. Just dump right into a trash can. Easy! i love the ease of using it too.
Gwendolyn P.
I love this vacuum. I've had it for several years now and it still works wonderfully. I have two cats and it picks up all their hair and cat litter quickly and easily. It's easy to clean and really does keep its suction.
Jesse S.
Murray, KY
Only 4/5 because it's kinda ugly. It works wonderfully, slightly disturbing finding out all the nasty in our carpets. Works well on carpet and tile. We live in an apartment and are very happy with our purchase.