BY SHARK #28 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark NV400 Navigator Rotator Professional Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Jesse S.
Jesse S.
Murray, KY
Only 4/5 because it's kinda ugly. It works wonderfully, slightly disturbing finding out all the nasty in our carpets. Works well on carpet and tile. We live in an apartment and are very happy with our purchase.
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
Shark navigator vacuum is amazing! Super easy to use, the suction is super strong and the rollers helps get the toughest pet hairs off the carpets super amazing. Yes it's on the pricey side but it works wonders. I have tried a few others because they always break having 2 little ones who never like to pick up their small toys
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
So glad I purchased this vacuum! It was priced higher than the ones I have previously owned, but the quality is great, it doesn't lose suction and the brush roll turns off when something gets stuck and pulled up into it. Best vacuum I've ever owned.
Gwendolyn P.
Gwendolyn P.
I love this vacuum. I've had it for several years now and it still works wonderfully. I have two cats and it picks up all their hair and cat litter quickly and easily. It's easy to clean and really does keep its suction.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Love my Shark vacuum. It picks up everything, easy to clean and maintenance. Has a long cord and love how the hose stretches far, so I can clean the ceiling fans and blinds.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I returned a Dyson vacuum that I had received as a gift and bought this one, and a lot more instead. I didn't return the Dyson because it was not good It worked great, but didn't work $500 great. I bought this Rotator vacuum 2 years ago now and have not regretted a thing about my purchase. It still works great my only problem with it is that it falls over easily on high pile carpet. This resulted in the handle cracking and the vacuum losing suction. All I had to do was make one call to customer service to get it fixed. I spoke to a friendly representative who didn't question me at all she just asked me for my model number and I had a new handle on my doorstep in a few days free of charge. It pays to order directly through Shark because you get an extended warranty. The customer service is outstanding which makes a product you know you will own for a long time that much better.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I am a homeowner and I have been thru 4 vacuums before making the switch to my shark. I always went for the $30 vacuums but always felt my carpets to be dirty. I gave up and did my research on vacuums and the shark rotator had amazing reviews. I purchased for $250 and my fist use, I wanted to vomit because of all the dirt it picked up. I've been living in gilt and didn't even know it till I got the shark. I now have a dog and the shark is my life saver :-) I will buy a 1000 more sharks before I ever go back to a $39 vacuum
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is the best vacuum I have ever had. It is bag less and very easy to operate. Light weight and able to get under short tables and couches. Picks up very well.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
We love our shark! best vacuum we have owned. very easy to use, and very easy to clean. i like how you just have to push a button and the cap opens up. Just dump right into a trash can. Easy! i love the ease of using it too.
Christine G.
Christine G.
This vacuum is very powerful. It is a bit loud, but not the worst. Easy to use and clean.