Shark Nv356E Navigator Lift-Away Pro Vacuum Cleaner

by Shark

#13 in Vacuums

Never loses suction Technology for consistent suction power Professional dust-away bare floor tool, with washable, microfiber pads Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology(tm) traps 99.99% of dust inside the vacuum not back into the air you breathe Swivel steering and smooth-gliding wheels promises easy maneuvering around furniture Includes: Professional dust-away bare floor tool washable, microfiber pads, Super-stretch hose, crevice tool, pet hair power brush

I don’t have pets, is this worth the cost?
What are your thoughts on this?
Is this good for pet hair?
Start your review of Shark Nv356E Navigator Lift-Away Pro Vacuum Cleaner!
Flint, MI
We have had this vacuum a few years now and it is still going strong. Pieces come apart easily for cleaning, we have yet to change a vacuum belt, the vacuum is bagless (as are most modern day vacuums) so there are no bags to purchase, and it doesnt lose a bit of suction as long as you clean it semi regularly. We have 3 large dogs and this vacuum is a beast for keeping our home free of pet hair. It is fairly lightweight, and has a long attachment pole for cleaning hard to reach areas. It is a pricier vacuum, (we paid about $200), but it beats the cheap $50 vacuums to a pulp. If I ever have to buy another vacuum for any reason, I would not hesitate to repurchase.
Lincoln, NE
1,198 reviews
I do love this vacuum for all it can do. It’s bagless, it lifts so I can easily do stairs or my car, it has a powerful suction. Unfortunately the rollers are always getting clogged with hair and there seems to be a build up of dust on the inside so the tube that runs the dust up into the container is narrow and I don’t think can properly do it’s job. This is probably due to humidity because we do not use this vacuum on wet surfaces. The filters do come out easily and can be rinsed and left to dry, that seems to help whenever suction is lacking. Totally worth the money
SACRAMENTO, CA
My husband bought this vacuum cleaner off of TV...Yep, you read that right off the TV! It works great! We have had it for YEARS, and nothing has changed, the suction is just as powerful and great as it was when we first purchased it. you can see when the filter area needs to be dumped and changed also you will notice it doesn't pick up as well, as soon as you dump it, it starts picking up stuff like nothing again and my "mommy's maid service" is back on duty. I love the attachments it comes with.
Proctorville, OH
Shark Nv356E Navigator Lift-Away Pro Vacuum Cleaner uploaded by Sarah R.
Shark Nv356E Navigator Lift-Away Pro Vacuum Cleaner uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Home Depot
Hands down the best vacuum I’ve ever owned! Got it on sale a few years ago and even though it was more than what I would normally spend I’m so glad I did it picks up more than your usual vacuum !! Especially if you have pets like I do I highly HIGHLY recommend this vacuum!! #thebigclean #petlover #organizer
I've had this vacuum 2 years now and its a great vacuum..keep the filters clean and it'll do better than a dyson. I got it off Amazon on sale so I cannot complain. It was well worth it at the $150 or so I paid. I'd buy another one. The one thing thats weird is the attachment piece holder. I do wish that was setup a little differently so that it helped the attachments stronger and didn't fall off while using the different size extensions as wands.
Charleston, SC
I think this is my vacuum. Great bargain! Has great flow when you need the hoses. The price is best at Costco! So cheap. I love it! I'm a cleaner and I've gotten this a couple times. It does start to fall apart a little pretty quickly if you use it often. But none of mine have died. They just have like pieces chipped or the brush rotates annoyingly now. The wheel lost a rubber band. But overall it's great bang for the buck!
It is a wonderful vacuum. It is light weight and uneasy to move around from level to level. It has a nice long hose and attachments to go those hard to reach spots and can detach to make it even easier to get to har to reach spots. Is a wiz on the stairs, however the stair pet hair power attachment stopped working but just needed a good cleaning. Easy enough. All around great product for a fair price.
Junction City , KS
BY FAR BEST VACUUM I HAVE EVER OWNED. The day before I got this I used our old one. After getting this and putting it together I decided to use it thinking it wouldn’t pick up much since I had just vacuumed. Boy was I wrong. The amount of dirt, my hair, and dog hair it picked up I was shocked! I couldn’t believe it. It still runs great after having it for over 3 years! Well worth the month!
brainerd
I have had this for 3 years and I'm anxiously waiting to get a new one of this exact make and model. We have 2 cats and a St. Bernard you shed like crazy. It gets app that fur up along with dust and dirt. It's really convenient to clean the unit itself and the filter system. It is very lightweight and can become lighter with the removal of the canister for stairs.
I have been very pleased with this vacuum cleaner. It suctions extremely well and picks up all of my family’s mess! It’s extremely easy to unclog and clean. The only negative thing I would say is that when cleaning anything, it needs to sit out and dry for24-48 hours... And I vacuum daily. So, we had to get a second vacuum for when I need to clean this one out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...