BY SHARK #46 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark NV105 Navigator Light Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Sabrina V.
Chula Vista , CA
Lovveee this vacuum! I purchased it over on Macy's website during their sales, so it was priced at $99. Definitely worth the price. The suction is great, it's light, it's tall so it reaches areas with more ease. It also came with two additional tools, and you can use it on carpet or hard floor! And it does have a rotating brush that can be turned on or off. I highly recommend this vacuum for people in smaller homes like studios, apartments, small condos. Or for those who have smaller carpet areas. For a house I would probably recommend a bigger vacuum, just so you don't have to empty the dust bucket as frequently. But overall this was an amazing find, great product. Shark NV105 Navigator Light Vacuum
Marty R.
Fantastic vacuum. Got over a year and a half ago and still works as well as the day we got it! Bagless feature is so nice. The vacuum is light and easy to maneuver. Very affordable for the quality of vacuum you are getting. Well worth every penny.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Best vacuum ever! It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and I just love that it comes with the attachments that stick right to the vacuum, so they don't get lost. I cannot believe how much it picks up, specifically pet hair! I'm obsessed, I vacuum my house all of the time now! Shark products are the best!
Mhar S.
I have a Shark vacuum cleaner that I use on quick vacuuming on floors and carpets. It works great I own it for five years now. I love the Shark vacuum because it's lightweight. An upgrade to Shark NV105 Navigator Light Vacuum would be nice. ;)
brenda a.
My mother in law gave me my shark vacuum about 3 years ago. Best present ever, very lightweight, versatile I use it to clean carpets, my car and even floor I love it.