BY SHARK

Shark NV105 Navigator Light Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Marty R.
Fantastic vacuum. Got over a year and a half ago and still works as well as the day we got it! Bagless feature is so nice. The vacuum is light and easy to maneuver. Very affordable for the quality of vacuum you are getting. Well worth every penny.
Mhar S.
I have a Shark vacuum cleaner that I use on quick vacuuming on floors and carpets. It works great I own it for five years now. I love the Shark vacuum because it's lightweight. An upgrade to Shark NV105 Navigator Light Vacuum would be nice. ;)
brenda a.
My mother in law gave me my shark vacuum about 3 years ago. Best present ever, very lightweight, versatile I use it to clean carpets, my car and even floor I love it.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Best vacuum ever! It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and I just love that it comes with the attachments that stick right to the vacuum, so they don't get lost. I cannot believe how much it picks up, specifically pet hair! I'm obsessed, I vacuum my house all of the time now! Shark products are the best!