BY SHARK

The Manufacturer Refurbished Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups is a professional, high-powered blender with a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1100 watts of professional power. Ninja Total Crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. The extra-large 72-ounce professional blender jar is great for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family. The 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups are perfect for healthy, personalized drinks for on the go. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe. The Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable professional power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits, and vegetables in seconds. Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips, and smoothies. The Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction provides a better tasting, more nutritious kind of beverage. Get a silky smooth cool cup of goodness made entirely from whole fruits, vegetables, and ice cubes. Nutri Ninja technology provides smooth, nutrient-rich beverages filled with vitamins and fiber. For a high-powered blender that crushes your ingredients perfectly to retain all the nutrients and comes with single serve cups, get the Ninja Professional Blender. Total Crushing technology Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction 1100 watts of power 3 speeds with pulse 72-ounce pitcher BPA free and dishwasher safe Instruction book 2 Nutri Ninja Cups (16 ounces) 2 Single Serve To-Go Lids Easily crush ice and frozen ingredients Dimensions: 9.2 x 16.4 x 12 inches Weight: 10 pounds Condition: Manufacturer refurbished Part number: BL661-RB Product warranty: 1-year warranty see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The blender I own is not on this list I have the new shark ninja bl780 blender it is full of amazing functions and features. The blender, Food processor and two single serving cups are perfect for my husband and I.  Making soups and smoothies has never been easier I have gasteroparises and I needed to invest in a good blender and this one is the best that I found after reading all of the reviews. I didn't want anything fancy with extra bells or whistles but I am glad I invested the price was reasonable at wall-mart I was able to get this blender for 150 dollars on sale.  I love that I can make my morning smoothies, cashew butters almond butters and soups.  I also like how simple it is to clean out after just a bit of soap and a good scrub right away don't let it sit and it good to go for the next use. I really enjoy the blender and give it 5 stars.
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
One of the best blenders I’ve ever came across!! Can put so many fruit including with ice and it blends it so fast and smooth it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it! Especially if you love to make smoothies