Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum NV22L

by Shark

#5 in Vacuums

Lightweight and easy to maneuver at only 15 lbs, the Navigator rides on smooth glide rubber wheels for effortless maneuvering around furniture.  Powered by Infinity technology, the Shark Navigator traps dust and dirt so the Navigator never loses suction and cleans the last room as well as the first.  A 30 ft. power cord lets you clean multiple rooms from a single outlet.  The Navigator Power Nozzle makes quick work of pet hair on carpets.  The exclusive Pet Hair Power Brush wipes hair clean off carpeted stairs and upholstery and the 24 in. crevice tool reaches hair in tight spaces.  The Navigator is ideal for bare floor cleaning, the electronic brush roll shutoff stops the brush roll for superior bare floor cleanup.  The super stretch hose gives you a 12 ft. cleaning reach and the large bagless dust cup means there are no bags to replace.  Accessories

I have a very thick carpet. It’s fuzzy as well. Will this vacuum do well on my carpet? Currently the vacuum I’m using is meant for thin carpet.
What are some pro's & con's of the Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum NV22L ?!
I just want to know honest reviews about this product How do y'all like it?
Start your review of Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum NV22L!
How would you rate this product?
Fontana , CA
Purchased at: Target
Oh my gosh what to say I've had Kirby's I've had bissell's I had Hoover's and I've also had the commercial vacuums all of which are great vacuums but the weight just kills me every time I decided to get a shark because I was told that they're lightweight this one's kind of lightweight but I wouldn't say it's eight pounds or less but I got the deluxe with all the attachments and all I can say is I don't even care about the weight it sucks dirt that I thought wasn't even there I thought my carpets were cleaned until I vacuumed and realize there was all this fine fine dust way down at the bottom that it had set up for me and the attachments are amazing it gets all the dust in the cobwebs from the corners and the blinds in my house air filters from the air conditioning easily was grabbed by the attachment I have told many people about this and got four people to go with sharks definitely definitely never turning back for my shirt love it love it love it!!!!
New Hudson
I have had lots of different Shark products over the years. I typically love them at the start but over time they seem to disappoint. Mainly due to malfunction. Unfortunately I believe I have ended up throwing out about two of my favorite light weight vacuums and have two other Shark products that currently don't work but don't have the heart to throw out yet because I don't like to see money down the drain so to speak. And yes, I've tried to work with customer service but it became more of a hassle. They are great until they're not! #sharkvacuumfails
womelsdorf , PA
I love my Shark Navigator! Being highly asthmatic and allergic to dust and a bunch of other stuff, I have to vacuum ALOT. Since we currently live in an apartment complex, the forces heat and air the vents are dusty unfortunately 😑. But using my Shark I am able to get sooo much dust and dirt out of my carpet and floors and chairs and sofas its crazy! I highly recommend this vacuum especially because it is light weight and easy to maneuver.
Springfield, OR
I love my shark vacuum 100%! The price is good, the suction is wonderful, most models come with quite a few little tools and attachments. As long as you take care of it and clean the filters regularly and empty the dust cup after each, you really shouldn’t have too many problems with this vacuum. Shark over all is a decent brand, I haven’t been dissapointed with any product I’ve used from them so far.
Kingsport, TN
We have a heavy duty vacuum which we use occasionally, but 75% of the time we use our light weight Shark.  It cleans our tile and wood floor and also does a good job on the carpet.  The big vacuum does a better job on carpet.  That's why we use it occasionaly.  I would recommend it.  It's light and effective.  You can see how much dirt and lint the vacuum picked up.
Monroe
Love, love, love this vacuum! I use to buy a new one once a year due to lose of suction but this vacuum has held up. Also you can take it apart in several sections to clean it or if you have something stuck inside it’s so much easier to find and unstop it. The first pass I made on my carpet after purchasing this vacuum I stepped on the vacuumed section and felt like I had vacuumed for the first time ever! It is a bit on the pricey side but it paid for itself when I haven’t had to replace it.
I lime this Shark because it picks up dirt and debris really well. I find it super easy to clean out and replacing the filter pads is really easy too. This machine works really well on bare floors as well as carpet no matter the thickness. Comes with attachments so it can under your bed or take cobwebs of your walls with ease.
Manassas Va.
I was not a fan of this vacuum cleaner. It was always getting clogged and was extremely loud. It had many flaws the only positive thing was that when it did work it had great power. I found that it was expensive for how it worked. I don't recommend this vacuum and will not be a returning customer.
Tampa, FL
I use my SHARK everyday!!! It picks up everything on the floor to the walls or windowsill. I recently called them about a weird sound I was hearing every time I turned it on. They asked me to send it back to them and sent me a brand new one before they received the malfunctioned one. Thumbs up SHARK!!
Zelienople, PA
I LOVE my Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum!!! I have a cat, so I need to vacuum at least once a week. This vacuum has great suction! It picks up so much cat hair!!! I love that it’s bagless. And it is super easy to empty the canister. The wand has great suction as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Philadelphia , PA
il y a 2 ans
Melissa S. • il y a 5 jours
I have had zero issues with mine, light weight and super easy to clean. My ONLY con is the house is stiff, but it's sturdy and eventually does loosen up.