BY SHARK #6 in Vacuum Cleaners

Lightweight and easy to maneuver at only 15 lbs, the Navigator rides on smooth glide rubber wheels for effortless maneuvering around furniture.  Powered by Infinity technology, the Shark Navigator traps dust and dirt so the Navigator never loses suction and cleans the last room as well as the first.  A 30 ft. power cord lets you clean multiple rooms from a single outlet.  The Navigator Power Nozzle makes quick work of pet hair on carpets.  The exclusive Pet Hair Power Brush wipes hair clean off carpeted stairs and upholstery and the 24 in. crevice tool reaches hair in tight spaces.  The Navigator is ideal for bare floor cleaning, the electronic brush roll shutoff stops the brush roll for superior bare floor cleanup.  The super stretch hose gives you a 12 ft. cleaning reach and the large bagless dust cup means there are no bags to replace.  Accessories see more...

• What are some pro's & con's of the Shark Navigator U...1 Answers
  • I just want to know honest reviews about this product How...3 Answers
  • Im searching for a vacuum but a good one that will work w...1 Answers
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
I just bought my second Shark Vacuum and I love it all over again! I think these are the best value for the price and they work on carpet, rugs, tile, and linoleum floors. My floors are so clean and this vacuum is so incredibly versatile. I'll never buy anything but Shark!
Trisha K.
All time favorite vacuum. I have spent thousands of dollars on vacuums including The Kirby Vacuum. When I bought the shark I knew this would be the only grab I ever buy again. Bagless. Can clean filters easily. Great price and lasts with daily vacuuming after three dogs
Adele M.
Bought this right after returning my brand new dyson! Should’ve honestly went with this vacuum in the first place. It cleans hard woods amazingly and carpets too! Definitely something I’d recommend and it’s ten times more affordable than most.
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Yes!!! This little machine has to be my best purchase. I purchased it on a whim at Walmart when I was angry at my old vacuum. This thing had pulled up so much dirt and junk from my carpet that I had to empty this canister 6 times in my living room! And I vacuum everyday! I never knew my old vacuum was missing so much dirt!! This machine will impress you. It contains 3 filters. It has a foam, felt, and Heppa (might be spelled wrong) filter! My house is so much cleaner since this investment. I am a shark owner for life!
Heather W.
I think I read every review on Amazon and WalMart before I bought this sucker yesterday! The problem with most bagless vacs seems to be that the dust filters clog up quickly and greatly reduce the suction force available. Further, I priced those filters at WalMart yesterday and the range seems to be $8-$18- surely I will save enough over the lifetime of this vacuum to compensate.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This is a great vacuum. The base could be a little wider imo, as the vacuum itself is VERY tippy when using the wand extension and emptying the canister is also a little tricky but as far as vacuum performance itself--more than makes up for the (minor) design flaws. I did a lot of reading before making this purchase and am happy with it thus far.
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
Decent vacuum but seems to always break easily. Had two of these and after having so many complications I decided to trade it in for a dyson at bed bath & beyond and I’m so happy I did. Maybe I vacuum too often but it didn’t seem to uphold long enough for me
Amber C.
Van Wert, OH
This sweeper is awesome!! It picks up everything and is easy to empty and clean. It picks up hair without clogging and dirt i didn't even know was in my carpet! It is also wonderful on hard floors! Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum NV22L
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
So lightweight and easy to use. Powerful suction. Easy to dump the mess. The bagless design makes this my favorite I have ever owned. Comes with a variety of attachments to make cleaning easier. Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum NV22L
Erika O.
Wallington, NJ
I have a golden retriever and she's sheds like no tomorrow, this vacuum is a lifesaver in my house. It's lightweight, has good suction and it's easy to clean. It's worth it's price, with many features and tools.
Brooke R.
Wilmore, KY
Is this vacuum light weight and easy to pack around?
Trisha K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just want to know honest reviews about this product How do y'all like it?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
What brand of vacuum did you owned before this one and was you shocked of what you pulled out?
Ana G.
Im searching for a vacuum but a good one that will work with carpet and hard wood floor. is this good vacuum for hard wood floor for those lazy days? *is it good to pick dog hair?
Trisha M.