BY SHARK #56 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark at Kohl's - Shop our selection of vacuums, including this Shark Navigator Swivel bagless vacuum, at Kohl's. Model no. NV26. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carla J.
The vacuum is awesome! I first fell in love with it at work. I bought my own abs recommend it to everyone. I aunt and sister have both purchased them in the past year. They said it’s amazing how much this vacuum picks up compared to their old vacuum. I just love mine and it’s way better than the one we had. I use mine daily. It’s easy to clean too. No bags!!
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
This is the best vacuum cleaner i have ever owned! The price was more affordable compared to dyson but a little more than bissel. It is worth every penny. If cleaned my hardwood so good, picking up dust and pet hair! It got so much stuff out of my carpet i had to rinse out the bagless container and i had just vacuumed with my old vacuum. It has a pet hair attachment that made my couch literally look brand new! I will never buy another brand vacuum cleaner ever again! I am sold on shark and will recommend to friends and family!Shark Navigator Swivel Bagless Vacuum
Brittany S.
Center
Best vacuum to date! I received this as a early Christmas gift and it has exceeded my expectations by far. I have four dogs and 2 cats and it picks up all of the loose hair, leaves, and dirt that they track in.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Love this Shark vacuum. Great suction, easy to empty and operate . I've had mine a couple years and its still good as new.