BY SHARK #76 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark Navigator Professional Upright Vacuum, NV80: Superior bare floor and carpet cleaning Upright vacuum Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology Never loses suction Premium pet hair cleaning 1-year manufacturer warranty Shark Navigator Vacuum model# NV80 See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Heather L.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this machine! We bought this vacuum because we had the Shark Navigator Lift Away and love it and wanted another vacuum for the 3rd floor. The idea of a larger tank and a longer cord made was appealing.

The price was hard to beat for the power. We did a lot of research before making our purchase and we're very happy. The only reason for 4 stars is because like our Navigator Lift Away, the hose frequently tears. However, the company has been wonderful at sending us free replacements
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing this vacuum and I am so happy with my purchase. The suction is amazing. My carpets have never looked cleaner. It is also very lightweight and has a swivel head so it is easy to navigate around corners. I would highly recommend this vacuum. I was able to get it at Target on sale and saved $50. Keep your eye out for sales!
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
I love my shark vaccum!!! I've had it almost 5 years now and it's still going strong! It picks up everything, and the suction power is awesome. Just have to keep up on cleaning the filters and obviously the cannister when it fills. As long as you keep up on cleaning the filters and not sucking up ridiculous stuff you should have a long working vaccum with maybe just a couple of small replacement parts!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is one great vacuum! It has two Ievels of power and perfect for carpet and vinyl. I've had it for two years now and it works just as well as the day I bought it. Highly recommend for the price.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Spring, TX
This vacuum is great! Powerful but light and works on both carpet and tile/wood!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I've owned about 5 different vaccines including a Dyson and kirby. Shark is by far the most efficient. It gets the deep down dirt and dust And you can see a difference in how clean your flora are after your done!