Shark Navigator Professional

by Shark

This upright vacuum features Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology, swivel steering, and brushroll shutoff for carpet and bare-floor cleaning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shark Navigator Professional!
Sam C.
Shark Navigator Professional uploaded by Sam C.
Purchased at: Target
FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW #f4f I seriously LOVE my shark navigator vacuum. It works great picking up dirt, crumbs, and pet hair. It can be used on bare floor or carpeting. It has several attachments that are great for upholstery cleaning and reaching otherwise hard to get to areas. The only issue I had had is it can fall over when using attachments if you are not careful and pull up too hard. I bought mine in 2013 and it is still going strong! The hepa filter and chamber are easy to empty and clean.
Renie W.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this a few months back for my ferret room and it works great. It has not lost suction even though we use it often for pet hair.
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
These do great for awhile but after a few months they dont do so great. I'm on my 2nd one and the 1st 6 months it picks up no issues but they all of a sudden they dont seem to have enough suction. I have cleaned all the filters and made sure nothing is caught in the roller and made sure the hoses were clean and everything looks good it just dont do as well. I would love it if they would last longer.
Whitney T.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
I love my Shark vacuum. The clear, removable canister makes seeing how much gunk you’re sweeping up (yuck but cool?) easy to see and easy to empty. The filters are easy to change/clean. It is easy to switch from using the full vacuum to using the attachments to reach other areas. I use the attachments almost every time and they’ve held up well over the past few years. I just love the ease of use of this vacuum. It also isn’t too heavy to carry up and down the stairs.
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
This vacuum was amazing ... when I 1st brought it home my pervious vacuum had broke so I was doing research for a week before I purchased this one and boy did I make the right choice ... after vacuuming the house the 1st day it lifted so much dirty n dog hair that was left behind from the last vacuum .... totally blown away !
Kendra C.
Nephi, UT
Shark Navigator Professional uploaded by Kendra C.
I absolutely love my shark vacuum cleaner it's the second one I have owned and I don't regret it. They clean up so good it's amazing. I only with the hose had a longer extension so I didn't have to lean over so far to use it. I always recommend shark vacuum cleaners to everyone.
Janet G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like it l, does the job. A little too bulky for liking. I keep it around just in case. It was money well spent when I bought it.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I've used this vacuum almost daily for at least five years and it's still working great! It doesn't require bags so it's easy to empty, plus it comes with a detachable hose and all kinds of useful attachments!
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this machine! We bought this vacuum because we had the Shark Navigator Lift Away and love it and wanted another vacuum for the 3rd floor. The idea of a larger tank and a longer cord made was appealing. The price was hard to beat for the power. We did a lot of research before making our purchase and we're very happy. The only reason for 4 stars is because like our Navigator Lift Away, the hose frequently tears. However, the company has been wonderful at sending us free replacements
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
I love my shark! As long as you keep up with filter cleaning it never looses suction! The attachments are great for the stairs and baseboards, and the pivot head makes it easy to vacuum smaller spaces. My only complaint is that it is a little heavy for me.

Looking for your answer?