BY SHARK #1 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Major mom nerd alert but I actually enjoy vacuuming with this Shark. Who enjoys vacuuming?! It's so light weight and easy to maneuver. It took no time at all to learn the key aspects of this Shark. Sorry husband, I'm in love with a new man - Mr. shark.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I love this vacuum. It has eliminated my allergies. There is no dust being pushed up into the air. I would have given it a five star rating, but the small hook that holds the cord never stay tight enough to keep it held.
Tate C.
This is probably the best vacuum I have ever owned. I have two dogs that shed a lot, and this is the perfect vacuum for picking up hair. It is lightweight and comes apart to make vacuuming stairs off easier. The only thing bad about this vacuum is that you have to dump the filter out every time you vacuum.
Anayely A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the vaccumr i use for my carpet and it works so good i wouldn't change it, i have 2 dogs and they shedd a lot but this vaccume all hair in my carpet i love it
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
What a life saver . I found this at Walmart for a very affordable price . The suction is great . It picks up literally everything . I am a busy mom of three kids and this really works for me . So easy to handle
Emily C.
Norway , ME
My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better! It's amazing!
Sarah C.
The Shark Navigator works wonders. It will shock you how much dirt it acually picks up. The tear down and cleaning process if very easy. This product is a breath of fresh air when it comes to cleaning.
Brooke G.
Buffalo, WY
By far the best vacuum I have ever bought. I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch. This is vacuum is the only one that super cleans my floors plus comes apart for easy hose use.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I love my shark. It's light weight and easy to clean! smooth and easy to use the attachments as well. The suction is amazing and cleans everything like it just came out of the box.
Stephanie  P.
This is my favorite vacuum so far. I love the Shark brand, and this one is super light. It's easy on the shoulder when vacuuming often. I tend to vacuum every other day. It's great.
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?