BY SHARK #2 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the most expensive vacuum cleaner I have ever bought, but the results have actually paid off! The vacuum has amazing auction and you don't have to keep going over a certain area. I highly recommend this vacuum! Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
This has been my vacuum cleaner for 7 years now! There's a nine year plan on mine. It recently just broke 😓 so I bought the new model. I actually prefer this one compared to the professional model.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I do not personally have this, but my boyfriend's mother does. I used this to vacuum his room the other day and could not believe how good it worked! Buy this vacuum cleaner! You will not regret it.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Very cute and very useful would save us a lot of work when cleaning is very practical only turns on and in a few seconds and to vacuumed all that dust and dirt that we have to love and I recommend it is very good quality.
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum. It has never let me down. Shark is an awesome company, I tore one of the filters; shared replaced it free of cost and I didn't have to pay shipping. Win! Win!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I love this vacuum cleaner! Its lightweight and convenient. Easy to store. This picks up all of the pet hair out of my carpets and all of the attachments are great for cleaning in tight spaces and upholstered furniture. I highly recommend this product!
M. J. H.
I have two of these and they are the all time best. You won't believe what these will pull out of your carpet. Almost embarrassing. Very affordable especially since they last forever.
Nicole F.
This vacuum is amazing!!! It saves me so much time cleaning my hardwood floors. I have two dogs that shed a lot and this makes life sooo much easier!! I've had it for about a year now and have had no problems. The price and quality are both great!
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
I loooooove Shark products! They work very very well and are decently priced! Why pay hundreds of dollars when you can get a quality product for a fraction of the price!
Anayely A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the vaccumr i use for my carpet and it works so good i wouldn't change it, i have 2 dogs and they shedd a lot but this vaccume all hair in my carpet i love it
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?