BY SHARK #2 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Nora B.
I was given this as a hand me down and by far the best vacuum I've ever used. The too and bottom open for easy disposal of the dust and garbage you vacuum up makes for such an easy empty. The top easily pulls open with a press of the button for nozzle this thing gets everything right up
Elizabeth S.
Toledo, OH
To be honest I got this because it was the most attractive looking vacuum as well affordable. I am amazed at how well it actually works. I can get all of my long-haired cat's fur off the furniture and after 2 years it is still sucking like the day I bought. I have never had a vacuum that was affordable last past one year let alone two.
Daily vacuuming on both carpet and laminate.
Kamran Y.
The best vacuum I've ever owned. It works great on my tile and my carpet. It gets up all of the kids messes and the dog hair that's always on the floor! I highly recommend buying this vacuum! Plus it's super light weight and easy to use, I love it.
Lauren F.
I love this vacuum! It is so lightweight and easy to push around. It picks up all of the dog and cat hair around my house very well. I use it on small rugs, linoleum floor in the kitchen, and hardwoods. It also has a nice upholstery brush that I use to clean the couch.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
My mom is a professional cleaner and she actually had a shark vacuum at one time . She loved it the only con about it is they are super expensive but it's worth the money in some cases because you also get a couple attachments to help get the right clean your looking for .
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
I got this vacuum as a gifted hand me down and even though it had a broken latch I am totally in love with this vacuum. it picks up on wood floors just as well as carpet. as long as you keep the filter clean and clean out the hair trap regularly, it will last forever.
jason K.
Leland, NC
The Navigator has very strong suction and out performs our Dyson with ease. We have 4 boys here at the house, so it gets messy quickly. Because of that we vacuum 2-3 times a day. The only con is when the brush is engaged it is a bit loud, for a vacuum that is. But overall we are very satisfied with the Shark. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I never thought that I could love a vacuum, but I love my vacuum! It is super light weight. It's versatile. It comes with different attachments that help you clean all the nooks and crannies in your house. They clean my carpets so well. I highly recommend it!
Stormie J.
This is the best vacuum cleaner I've had. It's really cool how it's set up and what all you can do with it.
It cleans carpets really well and it also has the ability to go on hardwood floors, it has its own setting.
It's a great purchase!
Stacy R.
Winter Haven , FL
I own this vacuum currently and its the best vacuum I've ever had. I can control the amount of suction, it swivels, decent length of hose and seriously picks everything up. I just wish the floor part was larger to cover more surface.
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?