BY SHARK #1 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I purchased this right after I got my puppy. I love how lightweight it is. The power cord is very long and I can vacuum two rooms without switching the plug. I have had it for almost 5 years now and it is still going strong.
I purchased it directly from Shark. And my main house developed a crack after 3 years and they quickly sent me a replacement. Very happy with the customer service as well. I will definitely buy another after this one does.
Faye K.
Mc Lean, VA
LOVE THIS VACUUM! I did the shark test: vacuumed with my old vacuum, and then vacuumed again with the shark vacuum. I only live in an 834sqft apt, and the shark debris container was full from all the dog hair, dust, hair, etc. that my previous vacuum didn't grab! I'm so glad I got this. I vacuum a lot more frequently, because this vacuum makes me so happy!
Katelyn A.
Received this as a gift and I am so impressed with the power of this vacuum.  My family has a Dyson upright and I think this is definitely on par with it (so much more affordable than Dyson, too!). I like that there are no bags.  I detach it and take it straight to the trash can to be emptied.  Very easy to always clean the sponge that sits below the tank - wash it by hand, let it air dry, and then put it right back in.  I have raved about this item and would purchase another Shark.
louann f.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
This is an excellent vacuum worth its price. Affordable great working vacuum. Easy to use easy to clean lightweight. 5 year warranty great customer service. I will only own the Shark vacuum the rest of my life. I recommend this vacuum to everybody 👍👍
Paula E.
Forman, ND
I love my vacuum! The handle twists easy around any corner! Picks up dog hair with a breeze! Filters clean very easy. I just take mine and rinse them under hot water with a little dawn dish soap and air dry. Recommend this vacuum to anyone with pets and small children because it does a fantastic job picking everything up.
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
My sister introduced me to shark. I always thought that the very cheap cheap vacuums were good enough but I was so wrong i finally gave in and got me one and it's great I was kind of grossed out with how much dog hair was actually on our floors. This thing is great. The price isn't to bad for what your getting.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I spent 10000 hours online reading reviews and finally decided to get the Shark vacuum. This is the third year i have it and it works great!!!!!!! Suction is great and the brush is working fine...all i need to do is to replace the filter (i washed it many times, but its time to get a new one)!
I love it!
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
From what I have heard from this vacuum, I fell that this vacuum is perfect for every mess made in the home. It looks light and I feel that its tilting feature would be perfect for those hard to reach places. I made this my New Year Must Have for its way it cleans and its features. Highly recommended to me by others.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
This vacuum literally made me love vacuuming! I used it as a kid and the self propelling was an amazing feature that felt great when I used it, so I always volunteered to vacuum! When I grew up and moved out I also bought myself this vacuum.
I also sold appliances at Best Buy, and anytime anyone came and asked about vacuums I never recommended anything other than Shark!! Love Shark brand and I always will!
Camille G.
This vacuum is hands down the best vacuum I've ever used. And I've used a LOT when cleaning people's houses! Pet hair? Dry spills? Dust? This thing can flawlessly grab all of that and more. The extendable arm is a great length and attachments make it the perfect way to get those pesky stairs. Emptying the chamber is a breeze, and it holds a lot before you even have to do so. All around solid vacuum!
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?