BY SHARK #2 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
Okay, so I am in love with this vacuum cleaner. to this day, I tell everyone that it has been the best purchase I have made. I own an Australian shepherd and anyone familiar with the breed knows that they SHED A LOT. My previous vacuum was the worst and would spit back out all the hair. My allergies worsened because of this and I had to purchase a new one. I am a graduate student and I could not afford to buy a super expensive vacuum. I researched and came across this one. I found it for about $145-150 at Walmart online. It is amazIng. It has cut my cleaning time by 75%. It picks up ALL the hair in ONE PASS. I've had it for about two years and it hasn't lost suction and I vacuum about once a week. It swivels at the end so it's easy to maneuver. Personally, I don't like the small attachment for stairs, I don't think it picks up hair as well as the full size machine and you. But the vacuum is lightweight so I just carry it with me down the steps. I WOULD RECOMMEND ESPECIALLY TO PET OWNER
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
This was the best purchase I have made for a vacuum.  My vacuum went out and I quickly ran to Walmart to get another and this was the best looking one they had in stock.  I have to admit, I was only getting it until I could decide on a "good vacuum".  It was less than $160 so I was expecting it to be a cheaper vacuum, but it turned out to be the best vacuum I have ever owned.  I love that all the attachments fit right on the vacuum, are easily accessible, and can be taken off to clean.  It has two ways to get the accessory hose, one is a little shorter and the other has a longer reach.   Also has the option for floors and carpet.  This product is so great.  I would highly recommend this vacuum if you are in the market for a new one.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
My family has two labradors and they shed A LOT. So a good vacuum cleaner is an absolute must. This vacuum does and amazing job and although the price is a little steep it is worth the money. Great for homes with pets!
Kelsey R.
Absolutely amazing vacuum! It’s light weight and super effective. I have two large dogs and it vacuums up their hair without any issue. It’s super affordable compared to most other vacuums. I would recommend it!
Amber M.
Middletown, OH
I love this model!!!! It is easy to navigate, easy to clean it has the easy lift away. If something happened to this one, I would definitely buy another one of these.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
I have had this shark for about 4 years and am still absolutely in love. The best part is how it switches from an upright to a canister vacuum. When we were first looking for vacuums, everyone said to get a Dyson but I just couldn't justify paying that much. A friend recommended Shark brand and after doing some research, found the reviews to be great. I'm really glad this is what we chose. It is so light weight and is so easy to maneuver.

My only reason for 4 stars is because we have ripped our hose several times HOWEVER the company was awesome at sending is new ones at no charge.
Barbara S.
I absolutely love this vacuum! I used to have 2 vacuums at the house: one for hard wood floors/tile and one for carpet. I threw both away when I bought this Shark vacuum! It's amazing! It gets the job done beautifully! You can use it on carpets or hard floors and it also comes with other tools that can be used to reach tight places and other to clean pet hair off the couch! This is the first time I actually enjoy cleaning my house. The auction power is awesome!! I recommend this vacuum to anyone!!!
Veniva E.
Bought from qvc about 4 or 5 years ago and it is still going strong. Had never lost suction and I have all of the attachments which makes it even better. Easy to go from carpet to hardwood flooring
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is seriously the best vacuum I have ever owned. I have a husky and long haired cat. It picks up the pet hair like there's no tomorrow. It's also super easy to clean the filters
Eva C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This works wonderfully. Really cleans up any mess I have. We constantly have traffic through our house living in such a hustle in bustle society. So this does miracles for me.
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?