BY SHARK #2 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great vacuum. The base could be a little wider imo, as the vacuum itself is VERY tippy when using the wand extension and emptying the canister is also a little tricky but as far as vacuum performance itself--more than makes up for the (minor) design flaws. I did a lot of reading before making this purchase and am happy with it thus far.
Adriana H.
This vaccuum is the BEST! It's lightweight, it turns in a dime and is easy to move around. I love all the attachments it comes with and they are super easy to set up and use. I have 2 cats, a dog, a baby, and a messy husband. I have uses this everyday for the last year and it still has powerful suction! I would definatley repurchase!
Taylor W.
So I purchased this product because it was on the lower end of Shark’s vacuum prices, but it definitely doesn’t perform at a lower grade! I have pets and this vacuum is perfect as it has detachable options and as long as properly cared for and maintenced, it doesn’t lose suction power. Definitely recommend!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Like this sweeper alot. Works great at picking up all my huskies fur! And good on the hard wood floor too. Glides very nicely. Its nice and compact. The attachments work great. I recommend it!
Yoazin V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of my favorite vacuums I have 3 at home lol big house and messy toddlers requires me to vacuum every couple hours. This one does wonders easy to use, specially the stairs easy to lift up not heavy at all, the hose suction is super strong I can clean out the bottom of my couches real well.
Brittany P.
I would say this is a very nice size and durable vaccum for any floor.. I would recommend this vaccum.. It is very good on pet hair and wood flooring which is amazing and also it is a decent price for the quality you are getting so I would say all in all its a great vaccum..
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I used this vacuum for 2 years and was very happy with it. It worked well. My only issue was it stopped working (I don't know why ) and is difficult to get repaired. It was also a little heavy.
Rebecca H.
Eastpointe
Just ordered and received this vacuum yesterday and I already love it. It was great at picking up dog hair. I felt like it had a strong suction and picked up more than my previous vacuums (dirt devil + bissell). The attachments worked great on the hard floor too.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Major mom nerd alert but I actually enjoy vacuuming with this Shark. Who enjoys vacuuming?! It's so light weight and easy to maneuver. It took no time at all to learn the key aspects of this Shark. Sorry husband, I'm in love with a new man - Mr. shark.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
The center where I work used this product and it was very easy to assemble. It's very easy to clean and it's light weight. I'm pretty sure it's affordable and it picked up very well. It almost looked like we laid new carpet every night.
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?