BY SHARK #2 in Vacuum Cleaners

This vacuum features Antiallergen Complete Seal technology for a healthy environment and cleans both carpeted and hardwood floors for flexible use.  Swivel steering provides easy mobility. 10 amps of power thoroughly cleans carpets and bare floors. Bagless technology eliminates the need to replace bags. Allergen filter traps dust and dirt for a healthier environment. 25 Cord length lets you clean a large area before changing outlets. Crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places. Pet power brush helps clean up after pets. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352 I'm...3 Answers
  • Does this have a short lifespan like most? I'm referring ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat...8 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Model NV352
  • "I bought my daughter one for her apartment and decided to try it before she left to go back to school, I was amazed by HOW much this picked up." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend swears by her shark vacuum and using it a few times I can say she's right it's so light weight and stores easier than a larger vacuum but it does all the same work if not better!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought the shark Navigator Lift Away brand new in 2012, can not say enough good things about this vacuum." in 1 review
  • "I have all hard wood floors and 4 dogs plus live on a ranch." in 1 review
Danielle I.
fort wayne
I love this vacuum! When I got my first one, what I did was I vacuumed my whole house with my old one. And once I was done my floors looked some what clean. But then I tried my shark! And oh my goodness! It too so much stuff out of my floor! I didn’t know how dirty my floors really were. One day I found a cat that looked Hungary and looked lost, so I took him in posted on Facebook that I found a cat, and was looking for the owner. Well the owner contacted me after about 5 hours. And almost 30 minutes after I gave the cat back my father in law wanted to come over. I was really scared for him to come over because he is allergic to cat dander. So I vacuumed my whole house again. And when he came over he didn’t have any kind of allergic reaction! I can keep talking about this vacuum. But I think I said enough. This vacuum is worth your money! I will never buy any other vacuum ever again!!!
Jennifer J.
Awful vacuum. I have 2 dogs, and I use this daily. Picks up NOTHING. Before use, I have to crawl around the floor to pick up anything larger than a match-head as the vacuum wont pick it up. If a miracle occurs and it does pick something up, it automatically gets stuck because the suction is very weak. I clean the hoses and all parts every use but it never improves. Overheats after 5minutes of use. Terrible vacuum.
Kristin V.
Antioch
If you have pets and kid messes, you need this vacuum. I have gotten a couple other brands pet vacuums and this outperforms them all. I don't have to go over anything repeatedly, it's light and easy to move, and it does a great job pulling even the most stubborn dog hair out of fabrics. I didn't know it was possible to actually love a vacuum, but I do! Cuts my cleaning time down tremendously!
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
This is by far the best vacuum I have ever owned. I have had it for over a year. It's easy to clean out and works really well on my carpet and kitchen floors. I got it on sale but I will definitely be a loyal shark customer from here on out. I definitely recommend this vacuum. It's especially great if you have indoor pets and kids!
Heather M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this vacuum better than my dyson! It’s lightweight and does a good job at cleaning my floors. I use it on all floor types....wood, tile and hardwood. The ONLY negative I have is that the hose is not very long or stretchy so if you move too far away from the vacuum, it has a tendency to fall over.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Not good at all! It never picks up anything everything always tends to shoot back out. If t does bother to pick things up it starts releasing this awful smell that is very unpleasant. I personally don’t recommend.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I freaking love this vacuum cleaner! I purchased a refurbished one from Ollie’s for much cheaper than the original cost. It works fantastic and is easy to empty. I love that it isn’t super heavy and the end swivels to reach more places.
Caitlin B.
Hands down, best vacuum I’ve ever owned! Easy to use and easy to clean. You never have to worry about having to take the whole vacuum apart just to unclog the hose it simply just snaps in and out in two seconds and trust me with kids you never know what you are going to find in the carpets. This vacuum handles it all. Thanks Shark!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Decorator Expert Level 1
My Dyson broke. Not wanting to spend another small fortune on a vacuum, I chose the Shark. I didn't even know they made vacuum! Let me tell you, it's the BEST VACUUM I've ever owned!! Far superior to the Dyson! I love the lift off feature because, as it turns out, there is so much more to vacuum besides the floor! My cats have had fleas and the excessive vacuuming finally was the death to my Dyson so I ordered the Shark. The first thing I did was to vacuum an 8' x 10' area rug that I had vacuumed with the Dyson only 3 days prior. The shark sucked out 2 cups of dirt and cat hair that the Dyson didn't!!!!! I vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed (due to the fleas, trying to get as many eggs as possible)...I vacuumed for 7 hours! The shark is the little vacuum that COULD! I vacuumed the furniture, the drapes, the blinds, the vented doors, the walls, and more! The long crevice tool got under things the Dyson never could. BUY THIS VACUUM! After 7 hours I was able to wash the filter and the dirt storage compartment in the sink...I couldn't have done that with my older model Dyson either...and with fleas, you have to keep the vacuum washed. The only thing I would change is to make the hose longer.... Love it!
Jessie C.
Vinings
Maybe it’s because my last vacuum was trash, but I seriously love this vacuum!! It gets up everything, super easy to use and it has lots of useful attachments. It’s nice that it has two modes for carpet or wood floors. I think the only downside would be no retractable cord.
Bri T.
Is this a heavy vacuum?
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Is this worth the price?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm in need of a new vacuum how does this one do with cat hair ?
Raegan H.
Are these worth the money?
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two friends that have this vacuum, one loves it and one says she likes it but she has another upstairs she likes better. I have not asked her what is upstairs, but was wondering if the suction is truly the best there is?