BY SHARK #5 in Vacuum Cleaners

The Navigator Lift-Away Pro never loses suction and provides powerful deep carpet cleaning plus superior bare floor cleaning with the exclusive new Dust-Away attachment.  The lightweight, Lift-Away canister has extra large capacity so portable cleaning is so easy.  Swivel steering is effortless to maneuver around obstacles and a completely sealed system traps over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. Never loses suction. Professional dust-away bare floor tool, plus 2 washable, microfiber pads. Lightweight, detachable canister. Superior carpet cleaning. Swivel steering. Extra large dustcup capacity. see more...

• Is this good for pet hair?2 Answers
  • I have a purple dyson and I think it may have died...lite...3 Answers
  • How loud is this, we have a pet vacuum now and it's super...2 Answers
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro Model NV356E
  • "This bad boy picks up all the dog hair,dirt,dander and just about everything that gets trapped in the grout and carpet." in 5 reviews
Misty S.
Best dang vacuum I have ever had! I generally kill a vacuum once a year. Legit, I have had at least 10 vacuums in 12 years. This one has lasted past the year mark so I call it a win! I have had Hoover, Dirt Devil, Eureka, and the almighty Dyson...killed them all lol
The Shark is hands down the best one of all!
Kayla S.
Saint Marys , GA
I am totally obsessed with this vacuum! I did a lot of research before purchasing it because I have 2 dogs that shed like crazy so I need something that wasn't only going to work but that was also going to last! When I vacuumed my living room for the first time I filled the canister 4x! Mind you I was vacuuming at least once a day with my old vacuum! I was so shocked and could see and feel a difference in my carpet right away. It is also light weight and has a bare floor setting that works great. I totally recommend this product, it is well worth the money.
Sarah F.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great vacuum! We have two dogs and live on a small farm, so you can only imagine the things that are dragged into our home. This vacuum, with its hard floor and brush roll settings, and adjustable suction, and many attachments, really works wonders.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This vacuum is amazing!  I paid $160 at Bed, Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon.  The vacuum is lightweight, and I love the swivel head on it.  The attachments are great, and I like how portable to vacuum is when cleaning things like the couch or stairs.  It picks up a ton of dirt in the carpet!  I was shocked.  I would highly recommend this product.
Tiffany L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Best gift I've ever gotten in my entire life! We have two dogs and five kids with all of the junk in the world getting all over the floor and this thing gets EVERYTHING up! The lift-away feature makes it really easy for me to take it out and vacuum my car too. I love it and recommend it over and over again!
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
 I love love love my shark it is an amazing vaccum that does wonders for my house. It never disapoints me ever and works great of course. I love this so much. Shark vaccums are more expensive, but the work great and I always reccomend them to my friends and anyone.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
My favorite vacuuming, and its the best! I love that is can go from carpet to bare flooring. its easy to use and i got the whole family to purchase this vacuum. its affordable and you can purchase at Walmart and you can get a warranty. i recommend everyone to buy this vacuum.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
I love this vacuum! I didn't give it 5 stars because I wish it was cordless. LOL but the performance on this vacuum is amazing. Compared to a Dyson price tag I'd say this vacuum is considered affordable.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Have the red one. It does have terrific suction there is no doubt about it at all whatsoever. The only downfall is it is very top heavy and that is due to the Lift-Away canister and everything like that but it does have perfect suction and really does get your carpets clean and picks up what most ordinary vacuums leave behind. I do also love the option that you can turn the brush roll on or off for Solid Surfaces such as linoleum and tile and things of that nature for your bathrooms and your kitchen and laundry rooms. I purchased mine at Best Buy when it was on sale and I also purchased the 4-year warranty
Amanda S.
I really like this vaccuum. I use it all over my house over two floors. It is lightweight and easy to carry up stairs. It is easy to empty. I feel like it does a very good job and does not lose suction. My only issue is that the lightweight nature of the vacuum does allow for it to tip over easily when you use the attachments. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who understands that it may fall over when using attachments and is not too bothered by that.
Keenia S.
How well does it work on hardwood floors?
Laura  S.
Richmond, VA
Does anyone else have a problem with there vacuum clogging frequently?? I have to unclog it after almost every use. Its brand new too
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
What was the brand of Vacuum you had before you on this one?and was you discused of what this vacuuming pulled out?
ashley m.
Mount Morris, MI
I am looking to buy a new vacuum any suggestions?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is shark better than dyson?