Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsShark
Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum

by Shark

#1 in Vacuums

This Lift-Away upright vacuum features a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. It's also equipped with a large-capacity dust cup and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology to trap dust and allergens.

Is Shark better than a Dyson? My Dyson is about to quit working. I have dogs so I need a good one.
Has anyone used this to clean cat hair off curtains?
Does it come with hard wood floor piece?
Start your review of Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum!
Product Highlights
Great product - great price!in reviews
And the attachments are a life saver!in reviews
Katlyn P.
Hays, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice lightweight and small vacuum. It is easily stored in small spaces and it can easily be carried with the carrying handle. Another positive is the rinseable filter. The vacuum canister is small, so it's not the best vacuum for large areas unless you plan to dump it frequently. One thing I think this vacuum is missing is a light on the front!
Angelina C.
Keene, NH
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum uploaded by Angelina C.
The shark vacuum is awesome!! I have two cats long haired and this vacuum picks up all of their hair when they shed and mine because I shed lol. It gets everything it’s really great. The filter is easy to clean as well as easy to replace, I really like that this shark is bagless and easy to empty. It also has a hose that is very easy to use for betting In corners or high places. I highly recommend this vacuum also I have had this vacuum for about 4 years and it’s still going strong 💪🏼
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
La mejor inversión en cuanto aspiradoras. Fácil de limpiar, ergonómica, se puede desarmar para aspirar las áreas más difíciles. En fin amo mi aspiración y no puedo vivir sin ella.
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like my Shark vacuum & steam mop (most of the time) that my mom purchased for me, years ago as gifts. What I like about the vacuum is; I can set it to carpet or wood flooring, it has a few different brush attachments and it lifts away from the bottom main unit, if you need to reach something higher, but not hang on to the whole unit. A con of the vacuum I have is; when it gets plugged up or stops rotating. I have cleaned the bar below and yuck, it can be pretty gross what I find, mostly my hair it seems or the dogs hair. The hair gets really wond up tight & it's hard to get rid of it. The canister is easy to release & throw dirt & debris away though.
Cassi W.
Winfield, AL
I love this vacuum with the exception that it didn't last. It started out strong with great suction. I mean I thought I was going to love it more than Dyson. But, sadly it died after about a year. I cleaned the filter but that didn't make it last...
Maria C.
I would definitely recommend this vacuum. My toddler likes to bring snacks into his bedroom sometimes and this vacuum does a very good job sucking up all the crumbs.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I will never buy any other vacuum than a shark! This thing has so much suction to it! This vacuum comes apart and makes it so easy to clean even the hardest spots! I found mine at ollies and it was under $150! So worth it!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
This will get everything off your floors and more. It cleans and picks up all of our dogs long hair and does not get tangled in the bristles. It often goes on sale so wait until its $100 off. I love the features it comes with. It is light weight so its easy for me to detach the handle and use it on the stairs and and baseboards/corners. Best purchase I have made in 2020.
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Shark is such a good vacuum. My moms been using them for years now. They last her awhile. They feel like they wanna move on their own which is nice. Because its a powerful vacuum and socks everything up. It does a super super good job at that. I personally really love it. I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good one ♡
Kaitlan G.
Its hard to tell if this is the same vacuum we just got but I believe it is. We have been loving this vacuum. It does such a great job at getting everything off your floor. It was a decent price and well worth it. All the attachments work great and getting is emptied is very convenient and easy. It has different setting depending what floor type you are using it on. This is overall a really great vacuum I would recommend. We are very happy with our purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jo E.
Innisfail
il y a 2 ans
Tara G. il y a un an
Yes! It works great for me to pick up pet hair out of my shaggy carpet.