Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV351

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum: Upright vacuum features "Never Loses Suction" technology for a powerful suctioning deep clean Superior cleaning on all surface types Swivel steering to help access hard to reach places and make tight corners Shark vacuum cleaner is very easy to maneuver Detachable canister for easy stair cleaning Quiet operation Pet hair cleaning Upright vacuum features a large-capacity, bottom-empty dust cup for longer times in between vacuuming Shark Lift-Away comes with a 5-year limited warranty See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

[product:shark-navigator-lift-away-upright-vacuum-model-nv352] Is this vacuum reliable? If so, how long have you had it for?
Does this vacuum seem to degrade in quality quickly? Or do you change the filter often? I’m new to Shark, after having Dysons for years, I was quickly sold. It seems like my vacuum isn’t working like it once did, I’ve had it for maybe 6 months.
Start your review of Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV351!
Shelby Twp, MI
We have had this vacuum for a few years now it lasted a very long time, which I’m surprised about! We have three dogs and a pretty big house to clean. It’s not a bad weight, does get a little heavy when using it on the stairs but it does in attach at the top to use the hose which is convenient. We just recently had to replace it with a new vacuum and I have to say the different kind of vacuum we have now doesn’t have as much power. Would recommend this vacuum.Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV351
cincinnati, oh
I love love love this vacuum! It's a must have for a small apartment. Even though it may not seem like a space saver, the versatility of attachments and lift away options helps it take the space of tons of other cleaning appliances. What mop? What broom? Duster? Puh-lease, so last year.
Sharon, PA
Let me tell you, I am willing to spend money for a quality vacuum. In addition to a crafty 13-year old girl and very, VERY messy seven-year old boy, we have six cats, two dogs, and a lot of visitors. Our house is one-sixth carpeted with rugs throughout. I lacked a vacuum that I would consider "all purpose" and heavy duty. Before running the Shark, I ran both our current vacuum and then the robot vacuum. What the Shark pulled up was horrifying and mystifying. It is light enough to travel up the steps, and the hoses and wands make it super easy to get in the small spaces. We tested it on the car yesterday and it worked amazingly. I strongly recommend! Oh, one more add. I had suction issues early in. There was a pen stuck in the hose, which was simple to solve because the bend in the hose is clear for viewing. It also has two different spots to disconnect the hose to clean it quickly and easily.
Omaha, TX
Hands down the best vacuum I’ve ever purchased. Definitely the best $150 I’ve ever spent. So good I even purchased one for my office. This vacuum is still going strong after 4 years and we have three cats, one long haired human and two other short haired humans in my house and it works great.Hands down the best vacuum I’ve ever purchased. Definitely the best $150 I’ve ever spent. So good I even purchased one for my office. This vacuum is still going strong after 4 years and we have three cats, one long haired human and two other short haired humans in my house and it works great.
Floral Park, NY
fort wayne
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV351 uploaded by Danielle I.
I love this vacuum! When I got my first one, what I did was I vacuumed my whole house with my old one. And once I was done my floors looked some what clean. But then I tried my shark! And oh my goodness! It too so much stuff out of my floor! I didn’t know how dirty my floors really were. One day I found a cat that looked Hungary and looked lost, so I took him in posted on Facebook that I found a cat, and was looking for the owner. Well the owner contacted me after about 5 hours. And almost 30 minutes after I gave the cat back my father in law wanted to come over. I was really scared for him to come over because he is allergic to cat dander. So I vacuumed my whole house again. And when he came over he didn’t have any kind of allergic reaction! I can keep talking about this vacuum. But I think I said enough. This vacuum is worth your money! I will never buy any other vacuum ever again!!!
Awful vacuum. I have 2 dogs, and I use this daily. Picks up NOTHING. Before use, I have to crawl around the floor to pick up anything larger than a match-head as the vacuum wont pick it up. If a miracle occurs and it does pick something up, it automatically gets stuck because the suction is very weak. I clean the hoses and all parts every use but it never improves. Overheats after 5minutes of use. Terrible vacuum.
Huntsville, AR
This is by far the best vacuum I have ever owned. I have had it for over a year. It's easy to clean out and works really well on my carpet and kitchen floors. I got it on sale but I will definitely be a loyal shark customer from here on out. I definitely recommend this vacuum. It's especially great if you have indoor pets and kids!
Antioch, TN
If you have pets and kid messes, you need this vacuum. I have gotten a couple other brands pet vacuums and this outperforms them all. I don't have to go over anything repeatedly, it's light and easy to move, and it does a great job pulling even the most stubborn dog hair out of fabrics. I didn't know it was possible to actually love a vacuum, but I do! Cuts my cleaning time down tremendously!
Honestly this is the best vacuum I have ever used. My hair sheds like crazy and I always manage to break any vacuum because of my hair getting stuck around the bottom. This one does not even fight my hair!! It comes right out and picks up all the mess. I am so so impressed!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV351 Is this vacuum reliable? If so, how long have you had it for?
James L. • 4 months ago
I heard it’s amazing and has a strong suction that never loses suction, great deep cleaning, but if you would like to spend a little more then I suggest the shark apex for a deeper clean and with zero maintenance where the brush roll cleans itself, with duo clean it can pick up any stuck on particles and stuck on dust, and can clean up larger particles without pushing it aside like the older models.