Shark Light and Easy‚ Steam Mop

NULL

iRobot Roomba 860 Vacuum Cleaning Robot + Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers + Extra HEPA Filter + More Fo they have the duel or even just mopping kind in shark brand also how do u like this one??
How long does the pads last?
How is this on medium to dark coloured laminate? Does it leave streaks?
Start your review of Shark Light and Easy‚ Steam Mop!
samantha L.
Shark Light and Easy‚ Steam Mop uploaded by samantha L.
Shark I have had for years love it. I don’t have carpet so I steam mop all of my floor. The reusable pad that come with the shark is washable and as amazing as that is you get a extra pad to use while the other is in the wash. The only down fall of this product is that the water reservoir is too small and you have to refill it a lot. I still use mine just I refill it a lot.
Jaime F.
Texas
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,270 reviews
Love the Shark Steam Mop for cleaning tile and wood floors between deep cleanings.  It heats up quickly and the cleaning pads are washable.
Steffi L.
Alamogordo, NM
Shark Light and Easy‚ Steam Mop uploaded by Steffi L.
I absolutely love this product the floor come out so much clear and gives the whole house a fresh scent. I gave this a 3 star because I have bought two of these now, both times they have stopped working after a year. Mine recently broke again and I will not be purchasing the same brand to see if they last longer [product:shark-light-and-easy‚-steam-mop]
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,055 reviews
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This steam mop is really great! It wasn’t cheap, but it’s totally worth it! It’s light and compact, so it’s easy to use and store. I use it mostly in the kitchen and bathroom and it always leaves the floors spotless. It’s also super easy to operate, there aren’t a thousand buttons or settings and you don’t need to read a manual to use it 😜 overall I definitely recommend it!
Aime C.
Carencro, LA
Received this for Christmas and absolutely love love it! Works great on hard wood floors!
ZLBusiness T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
We use these on our finished hardwood floors and like that it keeps them clean without leaving a residue or lingering water piles. Try this out on your floors and keep your home clean.
BRittany B.
Trout Run, PA
I love this product. I have a family of six .This product makes it easy for me to mop my floors everyday. I am so glad I purchased this. My fiance even takes his turn mopping now too.
Crystal D.
Edinburg, TX
Mom uses this on the tile instead of regular mopping and man is it way easier. All you have to do is pass over the floor and it looks and smells so good! Floors dry fast too.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love love love my steam mop! I just spray some floor cleaner down and steam away! I love that it has a detachable steamer as well
Samantha H.
Corryton, TN
super easy to use and clean up afterwards just make sure to keep moving and not to let it sit in one spot for a long time! oh and ive had mine for a very long time going on 9 years!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather R.