BY SHARK #7 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

The Shark S3901 Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop is the most advanced steam pocket mop with a removable portable steam pocket to steam above-the-floor surfaces.  A professional quality mop to steam clean the whole home with professional results!  Intelligent Steam Control offers continuous steam delivery and precision engineering for all your hard floor surfaces and cleaning needs.  Select one of three steam modes to suit the task at hand-more steam for stuck-on stains and less steam for every day, basic cleaning.  Get professional cleaning results from a professional quality steam mop. Featuring intelligent steam control and  removable handheld steamer. Offers three distinct steam settings of dust, mop, scrub. see more...

Heather M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this mop! I love that it has 3 different settings (dust, mop & scrub) and I love all the things that it will do! The lift away part allows you to clean hard to reach places, freshen your upholstery or even get the wrinkles out of your clothes!
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I have had mine for about 2 years and it seams to run out of steam/water fast.  I am not sure if I could be doing it better.  I got a bit frustrated with it and set it aside.  I use a hand held mop now.  I usually had to refill the water way way too quickly.  I would love to find something that would work better.
Heidi B.
Newport
I only ever steam my kithen floor. It kills bacteria, works great and I dont need harsh chemicals. I can use lysol or vinegar if I want or just water if I don't.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I don't actually own this product, and I wish I did! My mom has one and I borrow hers for a week every few months. Wowza! I love this thing! Everything smells so good after using it--just smells steamy and clean. It makes cleaning so much easier too, and it lifts up the dirt and the dust you don't realize your vacuum doesn't pick up! It's amazing (and slightly terrifying) how dirty everything actually is, no matter how often you vacuum!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
We originally bought this to steam our brick fireplace. It did a good job! We recently used this to quickly mop over the new wood floors we put in. We weren't expecting a full mopping done but we wanted to get rid of all the dust off. It looks really clean and it did a great job. It's easy to use and worth trying!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Beautifully Functional and provides and amazing amount of #timesaving and #cleaning and #moneysaving #sanitization #devices all in #one #beautifully compact #package!

I am a #loyal @SharkPro #fan because there's no other #cleaning #products out there like them on the market!

#Lift-Away #Series provide you the #opportunites to do #multitasking #cleaning#steammopping#sufacecleaning#fabric#upholostery#sreaming#flatsurface#scrybbing all in one...

I have fibromyalgia and cleaning can be twice as hard for me and I have found Shark products to help me cut my cleaning time in half and I can count on my job to be quality every time!

The back their Warranty.... I had a problem once and they replaced my item with no problem for only $1.07 who does that?...

Seriously... you can't beat the clean with SharkPro!
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
Heats up quick and is quiet compared to the haan I had before it. I've never had a problem with it and I've had it for 2 years. Definitely recommend taking a look at one of these!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
The shark steam mop is awesome I also have the upright vacuum and this steamer works perfectly for those hard to clean floors and I love that you clean with steam only no harsh chemicals I would recommend you to try it
Laura B.
In my all-wood floored home, this thing is a miracle. It works so well on all modes depending on the mess I'm cleaning (Let's be real, it's usually on scrub). It's wonderful knowing I can get the deep level of clean and only be using water. It's affordable in the sense that the pads are washable and you don't have to add any special cleaners. For as long as I live in this house, the Steam Pocket Mop will be my ride or die for clean floors.
Ellen D.
Tracy, CA
Just bought this mop today. I had the first generation and it finally stopped working, so it was time to buy a new one. What I like about this mop is it is a two in one kinda deal. This mop can mop the floors and then detach to clean the counters or shower. There are three different levels for steam, too.
Bri T.
There are so many different kinds of shark steamers! Which one is the best?
Dominika Q.
Does this really work?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I'm very interested in this, does it clean really well?
Jenna D.
Never tried does this really work ?
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is there any difference between this and a swiffer wet jet? besides that it heats up.