Shark HV322 Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum uploaded by Brittany H.

BY SHARK #28 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark HV322 Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

• I've had a shark vacuum in the past and it was great. Doe...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? What's the price range and where...1 Answers
  • Does this work on all surfaces? 6 Answers
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
An amazing vacuum!! Self propelled and so light weight. The cord is 30 feet long. I chose this over cordless because I have a large house and like to do it all at once. Cordless only lasts 20 mins! I only have to change outlets once per level. Great suction! Grabs all the dog hair and dust. I have owned many and this is better than my Dyson. I was able to clean in half the time!! Shark HV322 Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
It is gentle on my hardwood floors, but powerful enough to suck up all of the per hair. I have a 200lb English Mastiff, and a 100lb Black Lab mix & 2400 sq.ft. imof hardwood flooring. It is very easy to alternate from an upright vacuum to a handheld, and has every attachment you can think of. I love being able to detach the base to do the stairs & baseboards with the long wand without ever having to bend over! It is very lightweight & easy to store. It even comes with a little mounting bracket if you want to hang it on the wall!
Nicole E.
Naugatuck, CT
Seriously this is THE best vacuum. It has great suction, is lightweight & portable. I can vacuum my whole house with one canister- but you might have to empty it twice for larger homes or homes with more dirt.
Nicole P.
Maryland Hts, MO
Our house is 100% hardwood floors, and we've added an area rug in our living room. Our standard vacuum wouldn't pick up all the dirt and debris on our floors, and when we got a puppy, it only got worse. I found this vacuum and fell in love! The different attachments perfectly fits our needs. The microfiber cloth for the hardwood flooring picks up the extra micro dust particles and the carpet attachment works great. When I vacuumed our carpet (area rug) with this one after having just used our old vacuum, I was amazed and totally appalled at how much it picked up. Amazing! The other attachments are great too. Getting this vacuum eliminated the need for a broom, swiffer, vacuum and hand-vac. Shark for the win!
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
I absolutely love Shark products. I have quite the vacuum collection that I've received as gifts (I'm a clean freak!) and often reach for Shark over Dyson. This particular one I bought becuse I had back to back pregnancies and, well, lugging around my belly and a huge vacuum was a no-go. This was early to maneuver and picked up hair like a boss!
Jeannell F.
Simsboro, LA
I'm like a kid at Christmas when I get a new "toy". Sadly, now instead of blocks, it is a vacuum cleaner. But nevertheless, I was excited to get this vacuum. I have two dogs that shed constantly, and the only weapon I had against the fur was a cheapo upright pain in the neck. I hated vacuuming with it for a few reasons. One, it was very heavy. Two, it never got everything. Three, it constantly got clogged! I saw an infomercial on the Shark and instantly knew I needed it. I have not been disappointed, this vacuum s*cks (but that's a good thing)! It does almost everything I need and more. It's very easy to remove the brush and the small motorized pet brush is great for the furniture, drapes, and small hard to reach areas. I tested it against my old vacuum and there's no contest. It picked up stuff my old one wouldn't dream of picking up. I've used it on bare floors and it performs better than a broom.
My only strike against it is it's cord. I can't understand why the cord rewind feature isn't on every vacuum. That's just a small thing, that I'm sure I'll get over. Great vacuum. My mother in law even bought one. She loves hers too!
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Best vacuum I've ever had in my life. Very small, very light, very powerful. The attachments that come with it are all very well built and durable. Lifetime warranty also makes for a great value. Surprising capacity Ave ease of use. You need one of these with a dog or cat or multiple of each.
leena h.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have it for 2 years , age of my current apartment , perfect for carpet and wood floors, easy to take a part and clean, mostly I like that it picks up all my falling hair from that carpet.
Gabriela D.
I love this vacuum I love it because it's really small and you can store it anywhere and it's really light and easy to use I think that this air it's really inexpensive I do recommend it
Heather B.
I absolutely love Shark products! I use received this vacuum for Christmas. I love how slim and light weight it is. Wish the canister was bigger and could hold more derby.
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Does this work on all surfaces?
arlena g.
I wonder how does this work, just for floor ?
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
How well does this work? What's the price range and where could I purchase this from?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
How much roughly is this vacuum?
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I've had a shark vacuum in the past and it was great. Does anyone know how long this would last me