BY SHARK #10 in Vacuum Cleaners

Shark HV301 Rocket Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

• I hear good things about the shark brand, and is this rea...2 Answers
  • I'm considering this vacuum and have heard good things ab...1 Answers
  • I just bought this vacuum for my new house. We haven't mo...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I just got this vacuum a couple days and I absolutely love it! Its slim so it's easy to store away. Plus it has very useful attachments and vacuums very good! Plus its pretty and not an ugly, bulky vacuum! I will always stick with the Shark HV301 Rocket Vacuum
LindsEy M.
I love this vacuum way more than someone should love a vacuum. I was so excited when I got it for amazon prime day, I vacuumed a relatively small area for about an hour cause I was amazed at how much dust and dirt it sucked up. The area was tile and carpet so I was able to see how it worked on both surfaces. The solid surfaces work great because it gets in between grout lines and doesn't spit stuff out the back at your feet, and on carpet my machine collected so much dust i was disgusted yet excited of how great of a job it did. If you looked at the part that holds all the junk, you would've thought I never cleaned, and I am a VERY clean person. Great for small spaces, but probably not the best for a big space except tiny clean ups. I also love all the attachments, you can use as a handheld or a smaller  stand up vacuum. Also a secret thing I found out about the Rocket is that in the vacuum head it has a small part that snaps right in seamlessly that you use to get rid of the hair that tangles around the spinners.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I like this vaccume. You can see how clean carpet looks after using it. It's very light weight and swivels ver th easy. I w I ll sh though it does fill up quick so you have to clean the dirt chamber often to work well.
Jenny S.
I absolutely love this vac. I have had 4 spinal surgeries and it is so light I can finally vac my staircase without help. My only issue is when you want to vac out your couches. You have to add on that tube and you have to hold the unit and the tube to vac. So it is kind of akward on how to hold it all while you are trying to get it clean.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Shark HV301 Rocket Vacuum Really sucks, all the dirt all the time. It’s pros are that it is very diverse and can pretty much clean any surface, even polish hard wood. No cons that I can think of, and I highly recommend you purchasing this shark!! It really sucks.
Crystal B.
Pleasant Hill
I received this vacuum as a Christimas gift last year & I love it.  It is light weight and it never looses section. I like how it comes apart easily to change attachments.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I am SOO happy with this vacuum! I love how versitile it is! I can use it on hard floors and carpet. It works great for doing the stairs and I love that I can so easily bring it to my car and clean up any crumbs. Its very light weight. I only found 2 cons and they are so easy to deal with that I don't even care, its that the trap that holds all the dirt is so small and it cleans up so much dirt (amazing) that I had to empty it a lot at first because it was always cleaning out my carpets so well! the other (con) is that its top heavy and I just need to lean it against a wall rather than a bigger vacuum where the weight is dispersed evenly it can stand on its own.
Sydney T.
Sheridan, AR
This has been by far the best vacuum since I have gotten pets. The only thing I do not like about it is that it is top heavy. You can't leave it standing a walk away.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Being only 25 I don't have a lot of money for an expensive vacuum.  This one was on sale on Cyber Monday for only $120, so I decided to give it a try.  It's very light, which is my favorite aspect!  My other favorite thing about this vacuum is the attachments.  There is one with a cloth so it can double as a swifer as well.  I just walk around with an all purpose cleaner and then use that attachment on the wood floors and tile and it's awesome.  Only thing that I don't like is the compartment that holds the debris is very small so it fills up quickly.  I highly recommend this vacuum though!
Tonya M.
We love our Shark Rocket Vacuum! It is perfect for our Tiny House. It gets on all of the tiny nooks and we purchased the detail kit which is perfect for micro areas such as windows sills and drier vents. It also comes in handy in detailing our Smart Car:). There are several attachments that comes with the Shark for multi surfaces. We have strand bamboo flooring and it works flawlessly. It really sucks...a good thing in this application of course;).
Tricia T.
Orlando, FL
Are the attachments easy to put on/take off? How is the suction? I have a dog and a long haired cat. Is it good for pet hair? Thanks!
Kimberly J.
I hear good things about the shark brand, and is this really worth the buy?
Kayla P.
I just bought this vacuum for my new house. We haven't moved yet, therefore it hasn't been used yet. I was wondering how good it is on hardwood floors, with dog hair specifically? Our new house is all hardwood, and I have a very nervous (black and white haired) pit bull who sheds a lot. Any feedback would be super helpful so I can be prepared for the new house, or have to buy a different vacuum! Thanks!
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I read that it weighs in the reviews... How much does it way?
Jenessa K.
I'm considering this vacuum and have heard good things about the Shark brand. I'm wondering how well it cleans but mostly how quiet is it? My kids are sensitive to noise and noisy machines make this chore harder than it needs to be.